Chapter Nine

This chapter is dedicated to Nabilah_Bint_Luqman. I'm so thankful for her support and love. Love you dear♥️♥️. An awesome writer, check out her books on wattpad . Mending a psycho's heart and Journey of a thousand words.

"Guys I'm getting married!"

"Wait oooo I don't understand ooo. It's like I'm having problem with my ears. You're getting married? How! Why? Where? When?" Ibrahim scrunched up his face in confusion while Shuaib's mouth were open open ajar.

"Guys you heard me. I'm getting married. I know this came as a total shock" Musab explained.

"Wait ooo how did..... you going to report Fateemah to her father resolve to marriage all of a sudden. I don't understand. And who are you getting married to?"

Musab frowned at Musab's question. "I am getting married to Fateemah Hassan dummy."

"The same Fateemah Hassan we all know or is there another person with that name we don't know?" Ibrahim inquired further.

"The same Fateemah Hassan now. Raheem's younger sister. Ibrahim I am stressed already please don't add to my problem here and stop pretending not to understand."

"Huuun!!! Musab wait ooo. Are you sure you're not hallucinating about all of this. Hope it's not that you dreamt about it and now you're here telling us false stories that do not exist."

"Ibrahim this is not the time to joke around. I'm dead serious right now. After narrating everything to her father, he was so furious and decided to marry her off then I couldn't help seeing her marry anyone else." He explained it all to them.

"And I had to take the bull by the horns." Musab concluded.

Shuaib collected the phone from Ibrahim to get a better view of him. He moved to a nearby couch and settled down. "So you ask for her hand in marriage or what?"

"Yes I did." Musab replied with a sigh.

"Ewoo!!! Chai! My guy you're done for. I mean you're in serious whahala. You want to marry someone that hates the whole of your existence. And you reporting her like this will aggravate the matter. I'm sure her hatred for you would skyrocket." Ibrahim lamented.

Musab sighed heavily. The look of dejection spread across his face. "I don't know what to do. On one hand I can't let her get destroyed and ruined like that and on the other hand I can't see her getting married to another man that is not me. Since she'll be forced to marry the person so I decided to be the one and not another man she's unfamiliar with."

Ibrahim moved closer to Shuaib to get a better view of their friend's face. "Musab it's Fateemah Hassan oooo. I mean let's say you're helpless and all but you and that witch of a girl under the same roof, my guy let me start consoling you from now on cause you're about to land in hell."

"Don't call her a witch dude! That's my fiancee!" Musab said with a stern face.

"Wow! Fiancee!!" Ibrahim said mockingly. He continued....

"Are you seriously supporting her? That girl that singlehandedly beat four guys together back then because they insult one of our female classmates. And the same girl that poured gutter water on us because she thought we were mocking her. Or the same girl that burnt down our bags and all your notes all in the name of revenge. Or the same Fateemah that slashed all your car tires, broke your phone because you mistakenly walk in on her naked. Same Fateemah that fears no one and wouldn't mind all sort of punishment just to frustrate you. The same girl that made it her life's mission to ruin you Musab. Don't get me wrong ooo I'm totally a fan of Teemab but certainly not like this. That girl will fucking squeeze the life out of you."