Chapter Five

"I still can't believe the fact that Fateemah is here and we didn't we even know. Oh my God, how come she's like that I don't even understand. Does Raheem knows about this. He won't believe cause this is so ridiculous. I mean the same Fateemah we all knew back then was not anyway near wayward if there's anything I know, she's stubborn right but not wayward. I still find it so hard to believe." Shuaib lamented. Sadness and grief is written all over his and Ibrahim's face. He sighed deeply in remorse.

"Same here, I just find it so hard to digest all of this. This is a huge one my guy. We all know how much that girl hates you because of God knows what. You guys were friends and all of a sudden she hates you more than anything in the world and then the room accident Raheem told us about. She's never going to listen to you." Ibrahim having said this, chuckled at the memories of their fights and argument back then.

Musab sighed heavily. "If I tell you what cause the rift between us I'm sure you guys will mock me till eternity. It's not really silly but at the same time it is."

Ibrahim and Shuaib shared glances and giggled. They sat upright and moved closer to Musab. "I Shuaib promise to try not to mock you." Shuaib said raising up his right hand dramatically. He tried to maintain a straight and serious face.

Shuaib nudged Ibrahim to the same and he winced. ".......Ah ah .... yeah same here I won't tease you."

Musab rolled his eyes at them. "You know how close we we're back then. And I'm sure you're aware of the tutors I held at her house back then"

"Yes yes" The two nodded eagerly.

"So one day in her room while I was teaching her. We happen to.........."

Ibrahim and Shuaib moved closer to Musab involuntarily with their mouths open and their ears standing. Their mouths formed the word 'Tooooo'

"We k....... kissed" He dropped the bombshell and the two cried out in shock.

"You what!" They shouted in unison

"We kissed and....."

"Wait! You mean lips to lips?" Ibahim asked jokingly.

Shuaib hit the back of his head. "Uhn uhn! Eyes to eyes...... What do people make use of if not lips. I'm more concerned about the hand..... and I'm getting agitated to hear it."

"Guys stop your drama ok. So after that I felt so guilty and I went to confess my actions to her dad which..........."

The two gasped in shock. "You did what? Musab tell me you're joking right now. You can't be serious are you?"

They stare with their mouths open and held his gaze for a while. pure innocence were written all over his face. Shuaib gasped again. "Oh my God he did."

"I had to! What we did was a sin and I had to turn myself in" Musab said innocently.

"Turn yourself in? Are you even listening to what is coming out of your mouth. Musab see, things doesn't work that way my friend. No wonder she hates you so much."

"Will you let me finish my story or I should keep quiet."

"Fine! Go on oo. But don't tell me you did another foolish thing." Ibrahim replied.

"After what I did, Fateemah was punished by her dad. They forgive me and told us never to be alone in the same room but Fateema's pride was hurt. She cried so much and wouldn't let me apologize or explain why I did what I did. She refused to let me keep coaching her and then the room incident happened." If only they knew the whole story.

"Woah that's really crazy dude. So how are you going to deal with this kind of problem now. You need to convince her and stop her." Shuaib said.

"I don't know. I'll keep trailing after Ben and the guys. I'll collect as much evidence as I could. I really hope she listen to me cause she kept on saying I'm way worse than those guys."