Sneak Peek

Sequel to Captive in the Spotlight.....

I held her fragile hand and stare at her lifeless condition. I remember vividly the day I first set my eyes on her. She looked so angelic and pure. I know I had to lower my gaze back then but I couldn't. I just seem so attached and I could never forget the way my heart started beating so erratically that day. The nervousness in the depth of my stomach and the way I trembled hearing her voice.

I knew back then that I had fallen helplessly in love with her. Something I thought could never happen to me. I remember vividly how I tossed back and forth on the bed thinking about her and how I had subconsciously inscribed her name on my bed.

How could I have been so irrational and jealous that I treated her so badly. I'm a monster. But I couldn't stand the thought of her being in love with my best friend. I had found out when she started sending me texts thinking it's Musab. I was filled with so much anger and jealousy which I took out on her everytime we crossed path.

"I'm so sorry. If only you know how much I love you and care for you. If only you know how fast my heart beats for yours. I'm so sorry Haleemah. Please forgive me I'm really really sorry." Ibrahim cried profusely squeezing her hand gently. His whole body shook as he cried.

Lost in his tears, he didn't realize the figure next to him has opened her eyes and was staring at him.

"M...... Mu....... Mu......" She forced herself to say but it felt so hard for her. Ibrahim stopped crying and raised his head up to stare at her. A hint of smile on his face.

"Ha...... Ha... Haleemah!"

"M....Mus.....Musab!"

Haleemah voiced out with so much difficulty and his heart sank in disappointment. He felt a very painful squeeze in his heart as he stared at her helpless and heartbroken.

 He felt a very painful squeeze in his heart as he stared at her helpless and heartbroken

Hey guys are you as excited as I am? I just know you'll love it cause I do!!Stay tuned

I just know you'll love it cause I do!!
Stay tuned.
Rio♥️❤️

COMING SOON.