Chapter Two

"You know you're a very stingy person right? How could you as a human being with blood coursing through your veins and all those emotions and hormones.........."

Haleema held up her hand to stop Royhana from lamenting further. "Hey hey calm down will you?? Why go all science on me, Is there anything I need to know that you're not telling me?" She said and continue to eat the food she was eating before Royhana's interruption.

Royhana scoff in anger. "You are pretending right now as if you've done nothing wrong right? How could you call yourself human when you're this wicked not to talk of calling yourself a conscious muslim."

Haleema looked up at her in disbelief. "No No....... I won't tolerate that you can't use my iman against me I wont take it from you cause that's total disrespect to my self esteem!"

Royhana smirked in irritation. She clicked her tongue at her. "Oh is the truth really that bitter for you to hear. Oh did I hurt your self esteem?? Awwwn what a cute little angel you are dear. You are just a devil's advocate."

Haleema almost choked on her breath. "What did you just call me. Devils advocate!! I won't tolerate this from you. I'll never accept you calling me that. Never!! I'm.............."

"So you think you're a cute little angel don't you??" She paused for some seconds then she smirked at her. " You are just a human with an evil mind." Roy provoked further.

All air from her lungs were drained in a choke. She stood staring at her with an open jaw. "I........ You....... A human with w..with an....... evil mind!!!" She gasped in realization of how hefty those words are. She slumped into a nearby chair for support. She stared into the space in awe.

Roy started feeling sorry for all she said to her to intentionally hurt her. Just about she was about to apologise for her outburst, their third roommate, Teemah barged in.

"Hey guys......... Yoooo I have good news for you guys!" Teemah said excitedly as she entered the room. She flung her bag on the beg, and started to remove her heels once her behind hit the bed.

Silence fills the room as the three went mute. Teemah raised up her head from the ground, observing the two. She shifted her gaze from Royhana to Haleemah.

Then she caught up with the situation. She smirked, " Wait!! Did you guys fight again? Royhana!" She sent her daggers. She knew she's always the the one to start a fight. And she also know how gentle and soft hearted Haleema is.

"Uhmm it's nothing we're just playing around. So what's the......."

Haleema gasped in utter disbelief. "How could you lie so easily. Royhana you're just so impossible." Royhana rolled her eyes in irritation and clicks her tongue silently, almost impossible to hear. Haleema turned to Teemah.

"You can't believe what Royhana did today. She said I'm a devil's advocate and I'm a human with a devil's mind. Can you believe that!!"

Teemah bit her lip to stop herself from chuckling. She glared at Royhana. "Royhana how could you! That's unfair, you know how sensitive she is about curses and abuses. What made you say such a thing"

Royhana twitched her lips in distaste. " You can't believe what she did also! She didn't cook my food together with hers. Can you imagine!"

Teemah couldn't hold herself anymore. She burst into a fist. "Wait!!! You called her a devil's advocate and all those things because she didn't cook for you. Royhana!!!" She cracked up again.

Royhana shrugged. "Isn't that murderous. She did it intentionally. I mean.......... she knows how much I love food and my zero tolerance for hunger and she cooked that delicious meal without cooking mine. I mean that's like evil!!"