Chapter Six

"Ben I must commend, I can see a huge progress in this game and the money has also increased. I'm so happy right now I could fly" Thomas commented with so much happiness radiating from his words.

"I never believed it myself at first. I kept on thinking something might go wrong, but with the attention I've received from her back to back made me realize it's no joke at all." Ben said.

"But I must say you've spent a lot of money on this girl." Daniel said.

"Yeah I've only spent a little over half a million. I'm going to earn more later. Let her enjoy the goodies for now before the biggest sorrow of her life starts."

"You know I don't know how these girls are so dumb and senseless." Dan said and they all nodded in agreement.

"Yeah... You can say that again. Girls are too dense and clueless" Thomas added.

"So what about that Tola babe. Have you gone down with her yet?" Dan asked as he gulp down the remaining content of the alcohol.

"Girls mehnn........ you can't believe that girl is misbehaving oo. Her 'shakara' is more than Teemah. She wants to drain me but I'm just keeping my cool because of the bet. I'll make sure to blackmail her till death and rip the life out of her."

"You just have to put up with her incase anything happens to Teemah which..........."

"Ae you crazy??"

"Are you crazy?" Ben and Daniel screamed at once.

"I'm sorry you people didn't let me finish my sentence before attacking me. I'm just saying incase it ha............."

Ben stood up furiously with his fingers pointed at Thomas. " Say that word and I'll knock you out."

He laughed uneasily. "That's not what I mean. Nothing will happen to her......." He exhaled another an awkward laugh.

"Well I'm done with the paper works so we need to start the practical aspect." Musab announced stepping into the living room. He's been frequenting Ben's house with the excuse of their project which he could easily pull off without been at their apartment but he needed more proof to convince Fateemah.

"Oh Musab you're here?" Asked a surprised Ben, who wasn't around when he came in.

"Yeah, you weren't in when I came. So the earlier the better or what do you think?" He handed him the project files and Ben scanned through. By the time he was done, he had a satisfactory smile plastered on his face.

"Oh my God! Musab this is so wonderful. So as per the deal I'll get all the possible materials for the practical aspect since you handle all the intellectual part. This is so impressive." Ben commended. He handed over the files back to him.

"I have a date this evening with Teemah......." Ben said grinning.

Musab tensed. He clenched and unclenched his fist trying his best to control his anger as he took in those words.

Ben continued. "I would have get started on the material purchase today if not ..........." The ringing of his phone cut him off. He reached out for his phone and smiled at the screen.

"It's her....." He wiggled his eyebrows at the guys playfully making Musab inhaled a sharp breath. He glared at Ben all the while clenching his fist.

"Babe............. yeah I'll be there by 5:00pm dear.......... What...... I.... He..... Ok love I will" The whole conversation got Musab angrier and tensed. His breath hitched on the word love. The look on his face is murderous.

'I need to do something to stop this fast!' He muttered to himself.

"Musab I........" Ben fidgeted as he speak.