Chapter Nineteen

Sometimes I feel like I'm not worthy of love,
I ask myself if there's anything to love about me,
Sometimes I let the fear of loosing people creep into my heart,
But then that only true friend I have voiced out,
Voices that only me can hear,
The only voice that tells the bitter truth,
It says you're wonderful,
It assures me that I am amazing,

"Ohh brother Musab!" Mustakeemah ran towards Musab to hug him.

Musab put up his hands to stop her. "No mustakeemah you can't be hugging me anymore, you're grown up. You're 20 now!

With a disappointed face she pouted. "Then marry me so that I can have the right to hug you. I've missed you so much!"

He let out an uneasy laugh. It's no secret that Mustakeemah had a huge crush on him ever since they were kids. "You know I consider you a younger sister to me. How's studies?"

"Then if you do let me hug you!  I can even give you a peck if I'm your sister!" Musab shifted uncomfortably.

"Mustakeemah let's go into the kitchen. Fateemah is all alone, she needs an helping hand." Sakeenah said dragging her with her. Musab gave her a' thank you' look and she nodded in understanding.

"Asalamualaikum dear. How are you?" Sakeenah greeted Fateemah while Mustakeemah grunted and rolled her eyes at her.

"Hey yo! What's up. Wa alaykum Salam." She replied cheerfully.

"I'm good alhamdulilah and you?"

"I'm fine too."

"Mustakeemah won't you greet Fateemah or you pretended as if you didn't see her?"

Mustakeemah twitched her lips in annoyance. "Why should I greet an husband snatcher. She stole Musab away from me after all the facade and pretence. She seduced my husband! Why should I greet her."

"Your husband? Are you out of your mind? He doesn't even think of you that way!" Sakeenah spat at her.

"That's only because she bewitched him. She is a seductress after all that's all she knows how to do. Isn't that why they wanted to auction her off to a man until my Musab took pity on her and decided to marry her!"

Fateemah clenched her hand in a deadly fist. She threw a glare at her. "Sakeenah you can leave the two of us here. We'll handle the rest, you know you're heavy and you don't need any stress right now. So go dear. The two of us can handle this." She said with a faint smile without taking off her eyes from Mustakeemah.

"Are you sure you two can handle this. I mean you guys won't pounce on each other the minute I'm gone. I can just............"

"No dear it's fine we'll handle this. We got this." Sakeenah nodded and left.

"Mtchewww" Mustakeemah hissed the minute Sakeenah left.

Fateemah grabbed the knife, her gaze locked with mustakeemah. She opened her palm and brought the knife towards it. Mustakeemah narrowed her eyes at her confused at her actions. Then she cut herself and let out a loud scream.

Musab came running in seconds later, followed by Sakeenah. By then, Fateemah was already on her knees clutching her hand. "Oh my God! How did this happen. You're bleeding so much." Musab lifted her up in a bridal style, panicking. Mustakeemah couldn't believe her eyes, she stood frozen watching her dramatize. 'It's all a show' She wanted to scream.

"Get me the first aid box now!" Musab barked at Mustakeemah. Fateemah moaned in pain and clutch Musab's arms so tight. She was in pain but at the same time enjoying the torment mustakeemah was going through having to see Musab cared for her. She snuggled into his arms and tears slipped down her face, dripping onto Musab's neck.