News

So guys I've been thinking of how to compensate y'all for your support when I decided to let y'all down which wasn't intentional

So guys I've been thinking of how to compensate y'all for your support when I decided to let y'all down which wasn't intentional. You guys as so amazing that sometimes I myself can't believe it.

So here's the drill, Captive in the Spotlight is coming back to your reading, Dec 5!!! Anticipate!!

Then I'll be compensating y'all with this mind blowing love story!! There'll be double updates. CITS and WTHS

I'm excited I'm finally sharing this amazing story with y'all. Let's go royalty. Let's travel on this journey of royal love.

I love y'all guys
Rio💕💕💕

Sneak Peak!!

When the prince was forced to marry the girl chosen by his grandfather who was also a king

When the prince was forced to marry the girl chosen by his grandfather who was also a king. He despised her for separating him from his love and promised to make each day of her life a living hell, even after fulfilling his wish.

She looks so pure and innocent. Delicate and naive. Her past memories were lost. Her identity was nowhere to be found. She had thought she'll forever be happy after meeting King Uweis who showed her a different view of life. When he decided to marry her to his only grandson, she had been elated that finally there's cloud of peace that'll soon fall in her life.

What happens after Uweis got into coma. And she was made the Queen. Total opposite of what she had imagined was her life. And when that truth was revealed to everyone. That secret that turned the whole palace into a turmoil.

Do the two have the chance of falling in love even after all they went through?

Find out in the story!!!