Chapter Eight

After much contemplation and a hell lot of thoughts. Musab doesn't want to enter Fateemah's bad books and once again by doing this but he can't let Ben and his co have their way with her and totally destroy her. He has to choose between her hatred for him and her destruction.

No he can't let that happen to her. Never! And she's unwilling to listen to him. There's only a way out of this. And that is Mallam Hassan, Fateemah's father. He's the only one who can stop Fateemah but this is going to cost him a lot. Fateemah is never going to forgive him but he's willing to do sacrifice anything to save her from the evil plans of Ben and his friends.

He heaved a heavy sigh before knocking on the door. Few seconds later the door opened, revealing a grinning Raheem at the door. Musab gasped and his eyes widened in surprise. Raheem on the other hand laughed and the two embraced each other.

"Oh my God! Raheem when did you come back from the saud. Subhanallah wow! This is really a great surprise."

Raheem smiled playfully. "I arrived yesterday and I wanted to surprise everyone also which I did. I haven't told Fatty yet and I'm also surprised to see you here. Are you back at home or what cause I was planning to come visit you two at school when I learnt that you're in the same University."

All the while, they've both entered into the house. Mrs Hassan was so glad to hear Musab was here at first she thought he came to visit his best friend.

"No mom Asalamualaikum ma. How are you doing." Mrs Hassan gave him a warm smiled and nodded as she replied him back.

"He didn't tell me anything. I came to see sheikh, I was so surprised seeing him here."

Both Raheem and Mrs Hassan were surprised a little bit. "Sheikh! Is everything okay? Hope there's no problem dear?" Mrs Hassan said with a worried look.

Musab gave her a forced and fake smile. "I can't totally say everything is fine but I am fine and good ma."

Mrs Hassan smiles in relief. Raheem stood up. "Let me go and call Dad he's in his study." He said and left.

"You seem tensed and oh do you see Fateemah at school? When I learnt you're also there I was so happy. You guys should have met right."

Musab gave her a panicked look. ".... Yes .... We have ...... And that's why I'm here to see sheikh. I came here because of her."

Mrs Hassan beamed with a smile. "Oh no! Don't tell me you came to ask for her hand in marriage. I knew it! Wow! Oh my God I can't calm myself down. This is amazing I'm so excited."

Musab's eyes widened in shock. He gasped a little. " No ma that's not it."

"What? What do you mean. I know you love her or don't you anymore. Is she troubling you?" Her smile fell.

"No mom. I still love her and I'll always will ma. It has always been her. I'm sorry I'm being too honest here. But that's not why I'm here."

Mrs Hassan smiled again. She has always prayed to Allah for the union of the two. Musab was like a sin to her apart from the fact that he's a son to her best friend. She knew about all their fights and their issues in the past, but still she kept on praying to Allah to unite them one day. "Then why are you here because of her?" Carefully stressing the word because, she asked.