ʜʏᴘᴇ ʜᴏᴜsᴇ

After hours and hours of looking for cheap plane tickets last night, my dad and I finally found one.

At around 9:30 I arrived at the airport. "Bye buddy, let me know when you get there. I need updates always!" My dad opened the driver door and walked around to the passenger side so he could hug me one last time.

"Love you dad! I'll be home before you know it." I hugged him tight and made my way inside the airport. ALWAYS hug your loved ones because you never know when you'll see them last!

I safely made it through the airport and got past security and all that fun stuff. I grabbed some snacks and water before sitting down in a chair to wait to board my flight. I sat scrolling through tiktok and checking all of my socials.

Incoming text:LIZARD🦎

Lizard🦎
AHHHH DUDE I'M SO EXCITED TO SEE YOU! I'M PICKING YOU UP SO TXT WHEN YOU LAND OKAY?!

Me
YO IM SO PUMPED! Don't worry I will! I'm about to take a fat ass nap!

Lizard🦎
Okay see ya loser! Love you! Have a safe flighttttt

I clicked the power button on the side of my phone and set it in my lap. I was so excited to be with my cousin and escape from my thoughts.

About two and a half hours later my plane landed in La. I texted Liza letting her know I arrived and also gave my dad a quick text to let him know I landed. I grabbed my bags and headed to the front of the airport to look for Liza's car.

"GET IN BITCH!" Liza shouted loudly from her car. She jumped out and met me at the back of her car giving me a big hug. Everyone was looking at us like we were crazy

I hugged her tight and pulled away still holding onto her forearms. "DUDE! I haven't seen you since like two summers ago! You look stunning!" I smiled ear to ear.

"Okay well hurry up in get in! It's hot as balls out here." She helped me throw my bags in the back of her trunk and then I sat in the passenger seat.

We drove off from the airport and headed to I assumed Liza's house. "Okay so I don't have room in my apartment for you to stay unfortunately, since I just moved into it so I'm taking you to the hype house. 

I laughed at her as if she had told me a joke. "The hype house? Is that like an airbnb or...?"

"No it's a house full of content creators? You haven't seen them on tiktok or twitter?" I watched as her brows furrowed together.

"Uhh...no? I don't constantly spend time on that app. I basically practice all week long and have comps on the weekends, not much time to joke around." I looked out the window observing the traffic and people who walked the streets of L.A.

"Thanks God, you decided to come see me! You need a life outside of motocross." She shook her head while keeping her eyes on the road.

A couple minutes later we pulled up to a gate with security. I shifted in my seat feeling a tad bit uncomfortable. Liza entered the code and waved to the security guys.

"Is this where you plan on killing me? We're literally driving up a big ass hill and I didn't even bring my bike!" I looked at her nervously as we drove up the steep hill.

"Oh my gosh dude hush! You're fine. We're family! I'd never put your life in jeopardy." She was definitely annoyed with me already.

Finally we pulled up to the front of the house. It literally looked like a dealership. There were tons of cars, not to mention the house was MASSIVE!

I put my backpack on and wheeled my luggage with me as Liza and I walked into the front door. "Hello! Is anyone here?" Liza shouted. No one was in sight. "Alright well since no one is around, I get to assign your room." She walked in front of me while deciding where to put me. "Hmm...OH no one sleeps next to Vinnie's room so you can have that room." She opened the door and gestured me to walk into the room.

"Who's vinnie? Also this is a nice room, even has its own bathroom!" I set my backpack down on the bed.

"Seriously you don't know who he is? I'm surprised you're not swooning for him. Actually, it's a jack and jill bathroom so you share with Vinnie. He's cool though so you'll be fine!" She walked out and knocked on the bedroom door beside the room I was staying in.

I walked out behind her out of curiosity. "Kai this is Vinnie. Vinnie this is Kailah." She looked at both of us.

The second I saw him I knew exactly who he was.

HAHAH cliffhanger. It's probably not what you guys are expecting but who knows;)! What do you guys think about like insta posts in this story? Also I might add songs for certain chapters if they fit.