ɢɪʀʟs ᴅᴀʏ

(Sidenote: pretend she has a boot on her foot)
I N S T A G R A M

(Sidenote: pretend she has a boot on her foot)I N S T A G R A M

Liked by Vinniehacker, Nikitadragun, Marleighrae_, Jack.wright21, and 9.5k others.

Caption: ✈️

Comments

Marleighrae_ see you soon;)
NotKailahHayes not soon enough!

Vinniehacker wow no photo creds

Nikitadragun purr yes airport outfit!

Hater bummer. Guess you didn't die

Hater Vinnie deserves better

Jack, Jett, Vinnie, and I sat waiting in LAX for our flight to board. The boys made tiktoks while we waited and I sat scrolling through tiktok.

"So...is Marleigh cute?" Jack smiled as he sat next to me in the empty seat.

"She is! I can't wait for you guys to meet her, well Vinnie already has but you and Jett haven't." I explained.

"Cool! You know Vin is probably the happiest he's been since i've met him." Jack smirked.

"Really?" I raised by brows.

"Yeah, it's cause he met me duh! You just help me make him happier." Jack joked. I smacked his arm playfully as he laughed. "I'm kidding! You two are good for each other, but i'm still his best friend first!"

"Keep telling yourself that." I joked. Jack and I have always been close friends so we were able to make jokes without anyone being harmed.

Our flight was called and the four of us boarded the plane once our section was called. Luckily our tickets were beside each other.

Vinnie grabbed my hand once we were all comfortably sitting in our seat. "I'm glad you're coming to see where I grew up. You're gonna love Washington."

I squeezed his hand and smiled at him. "I'm glad I get the chance to go."

"Me too." Jack cheekily smiled as he leaned forward in his seat.

We shook our heads and waited for the plane to take off. We had a four hour flight until we arrived to Washington. I was so excited for this trip.

After the four longest hours ever, we were able to get off of the plane and grab our bags. Reggie picked the four of us up while Maria and Nate waited at the Hacker home for us.

"There's that pretty girl!" Maria smiled walking with her arms out to hug me as we stood in the driveway gathering our bags.

"Hi! So good to see you again." I embraced her into a hug an took in her warmth and soft scented perfume she wore.

"Vinnie be a sweetie and take her bags in, I have something for her inside." Maria winked.

"Sure mom. Anything for you." Vinnie sarcastically commented back.

"You were gonna do it for me anyway! Thanks Vin." I smiled as Maria helped me inside.

We stepped into their home and walked inside the short hallway that led to the open floor plan.

"Mar!" I squealed when I sat Marleigh sitting on the couch. I had no idea she arrived earlier than she was supposed to be.

"Hey bestie! Surprise." Marleigh stood up and quickly hugged me.

I grabbed onto her shoulders examining her face. "I thought you were coming later today? How did you get here?"

"I did some digging and we chit chatted to see how she could get here sooner to have more time together." Maria smiled.

"Thank you! I'm glad your here." As I hugged Marleigh the boys finally made their dramatic entrance carrying all the bags.

"Kai, what on earth did you pack?" Jack dropped my bag on the ground.

"Vinnie didn't tell me what the weather would be like! I had to prepare for both." I shrugged and laughed at his red face. "Jack and Jett this is Marleigh. Marleigh these are Vinnie's besties Jack and Jett."

"Hi! Nice to meet you both!" Marleigh waved.

"Kai, I was telling Marleigh that I wanted to take you guys to get some mani's and pedi's and then lunch after, my treat!" Maria smiled at Marleigh and I.

"Mom, we don't wanna do mani/pedis." Vinnie groaned.

"Good. Because it was only for Marleigh and Kai." Maria laughed at her son's expression.

"What? Not fair. You're gonna steal my woman?" Vinnie carefully placed his arms around me as he stood behind me holding onto me.

"Only if she wants to go!" Maria sighed with a smile at Vinnie's childishness.

"Of course I do! You can show Jack and Jett around. Have some bro time or whatever you boys do." I squeezed his arm softly.

"Fine! Let's go boyssss!" Vinnie drug out the S walking out the door with Jack, Jett, and Reggie following.

Maria,Marleigh, and I arrived at a small local restaurant in Washington that Maria was dying to eat. Of course we agreed since she was so excited to spend the day with us.

"You don't understand how thrilled I am to have girls at my house!" Maria smiled picking up her drink.

"I'm glad to be here!" I smiled.

"How did you two become friends?" Maria asked Marleigh and I.

"We played sports together since we were little but never really talked to each other. After my mom passed I would always eat by myself in school and sit alone. Mar was the first person that came to eat lunch with me and from then on I knew we were gonna be best friends." I smiled at Mar thinking back to all of our memories we shared.

"That's sweet. I'm glad you two have each other." Maria smiled at Marleigh and I.

"I could never live without her!" Marleigh pulled me in by my neck and hugged me tight.

JUST AN UPDATE CHAPTER! THERE WILL BE DRAMA IN THE NEXT. STAY TUNED.