ᴛᴇɴsɪᴏɴs ʀɪsᴇ

I woke up early this morning, showered, and got ready for the day. I had to pick up Vinnie's parents from the airport with the  uber and then take them to the weigh in. I was off to a busy day.

"Mar can you come take a picture for me before I leave?" I picked up my small purse and stood waiting for her to follow me.

"Sure. Come on." Mar followed me out of the door and we stopped in front of an empty wall outside of the hotel.

INSTAGRAM

❤️ by Vinniehacker,Marleighrae_, Markellwashington, Lizagreyy, and 25

❤️ by Vinniehacker,Marleighrae_, Markellwashington, Lizagreyy, and 25.9k others

Caption: Hi Miami

Comments

Marleighrae_ I think you mean Hi mami

Markellwashington girl you look good!

Fan snatched that waist!

Fan you look amazing!

Vinniehacker 🤍

After taking pictures the Uber arrived and picked me up to take to me to the airport to pick up Maria and Nate. They were basically family by now.

I arrived at the airport and tipped the uber for my ride. I jumped out of the car and ordered a bigger uber to fit Maria and Nate's luggage along with ourselves. I walked up to pick up and looked around to find them. Maria spotted me looking for them and caught up to where I stood.

"You look amazing Kailah! So glad you got your boot off." Maria engulfed me into a hug.

"I did!" I gave her a good squeeze and let go going to hug Nate.

"Hey girl! Good to see ya." Nate smiled.

The uber finally arrived and the three of us headed to the hotel to drop of their bags. Once we got to their room to drop their bags off we were off to the event room downstairs along with Marleigh and Liza following us.

"Can you believe tomorrow your son is gonna kick ass here?" I held my hand out as the security guard scanned my bracelet to get us back with the guys.

"I'm so proud of him." Maria smiled.

"My boy's a champ already." Nate made a fist and shook it around in the air.

Once we were all granted access to go see the boys we all immediately walked faster to the back of the stage. Of course as usual the tiktokers and youtubers were still separated.

Vinnie smiled as soon as he saw his parents walk in. My dad was somehow already with Vinnie and the boys.

"Dad, how did you get back here before me?" I walked over to my dad who sat in a chair talking to Bryce and Tayler.