"sᴛᴀʏ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴍᴇ"

Once I got back home I showered and changed into some comfy clothes. I planned on doing nothing for the rest of the day, well other than packing because I leave in two days to go back home.

As I was packing I heard a knock on my door. "Come in."

In walked Vinnie. He looked exhausted and honestly dead. That was just his vibe all the time.

"So, I was looking for something on my desk and found this. I think it belongs to you." He pulled a necklace from his pocket.

"Oh shit! I didn't even know I lost it." I held my hand over my mouth and carefully grabbed it from his hand.

It was my mom's necklace that she left behind for me. It was a picture of her and I when I was a little girl. I wear it everytime I have a competition.

"I guess I took it off and left it in your room. Thanks for finding it." I half smiled.

He sat down on my bed as I sat on the floor trying to put my clothes into my large suitcase.

"How was your date?" He breathed loudly as he laid back.

I felt my cheeks get warm as I thought about Tayler and I's kiss. "Good! We went to lunch, got swarmed by the paparazzi, and then we went back to the compound and road around on the hills."

"Sounds fun. What'd the paps ask you this time?" He laughed. He knew the questions would be bad.

"They asked if Tayler and I were together and if I was cheating on you, you know the usual." I felt myself statrting to become sad.

Usually I was able to push away the hate but when I think about my posts on Instagram or go in public and hear things it hurts.

"You okay? I didn't mean to make you upset." Vinnie rushed down to the front of the bed where I was sitting below on the floor.

"I'm fine. It's hard ya know, I came to L.A expecting to hangout with my cousin, not be hated on for being with someone." A tear escaped from my eyes.

Vinnie sat down on the ground beside me and embraced me in his arms. "Hey..come here."

I scooted closer to him as he held me. He always knew how to make me fee better. And when he hugged me...I felt safe, like there was nothing that could hurt me.

"You know you're not anything like these people tell you. I know exactly who you are and that's the girl I fell for." He rubbed my head as he held me tight.

I couldn't let him go on about me. I had to be honest with him. "Vin, I kissed Tayler."

"You what?" Suddenly he was no longer holding me.

"It just...it just happened! I wasn't thinking. I shouldn't have done it but I did and I can't keep it from you. I'm sorry." I felt more tears fall.

Vinnie shook his head as he stood up. "I take it all back. You're just like every girl in L.A. You crossed a line and I can't forgive you for that.

"Vinnie, please!" I grabbed his arm hoping to pull him back to me.

"No! I don't ever wanna talk to you again. Understood? I can't even look at you." He shook his arm out of my grasp and slammed my bedroom door behind him.

I hurt him. I hurt the boy who made me feel like the only girl in the world. The boy who always made me smile on rainy days. I hurt him.

I cried in my room for at least an hour. I then walked out of my room after I finished packing and headed to the den to book a flight home.

I sat in the bean bag with my laptop in my lap. In walked Alex,Michael, and Kouvr.

"Hey! What are you up to?" Kouvr sat beside me in the bean bag.

I shut my laptop quickly. I knew if she saw what I was doing she'd convince me to stay.

"Nothing. Just some online shopping." I held my laptop closed.

"Liar. What are you really doing?" She gave me the eyes of a mom.

"Kouvr, I'm watching porn. Is that what you wanna hear?" I smirked.

"Nope! No more further questions ." She smiled and laid her head on my shoulder.

"Did you talk to mister Vincent today?" Alex asked.

"Yeah...didn't go so well. I um...I may have kissed Tayler but it meant nothing! I told Vinnie about it and now he's upset and he has every right to be but I just don't know what else to do. I can't be with him and I can't stay away from him." I laid my head back and let out a loud sigh.

Once they all left I bought my plane ticket. I booked it for tomorrow morning at 8 just so i'd be gone before anyone woke up. I wasn't sure how long i'd be home. I just needed space.