ᴜɴʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴀʙʟᴇ

INSTAGRAM

❤️ by NotKailahHayes, Jack

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

❤️ by NotKailahHayes, Jack.wright21, Taylerholder, Markellwashington, and 1,507,300 others

Caption: Miami

Comments

Jack.wright21 so creative😍

NotKailahHayes even after a plane ride you're still so cute
Vinniehacker ;)

TaylerHolder my man
NotKailahHayes actually mine

Fan I love you!

Hater you should breakup with Kailah

Fan good luck!

We landed in Miami late in the afternoon after a long plane ride. We waited for our luggage at luggage claim and walked around the airport waiting for our uber.

My phone started buzzing and I reached in my pocket fo grab it. My dad was calling so I obviously answered in case it was an emergency.

"Hello?" I held the phone to my ear waiting for a response. Vinnie furrowed his brows in curiosity.

"Turn around." I could sense him smiling but I was confused.

I turned around and saw my dad standing a couple feet behind us. I dropped my bags and ran to go hug him.

"Dad! I missed you! What are you doing in Miami?" I pulled away from his hug standing in front of him.

"I had to come watch this guy kick some ass. That press conference got wild!" My dad patted Vinnie's back with a smile.

"Yeah it was crazy! Thanks for coming out. Where are you staying?" Vinnie asked handing me my bags I dropped.

"The Stadium hotel. I wanted to be close by so I could make it on time." We started walking to meet Marleigh, Liza, and Eamon.

"Us too! We can just order a big uber and ride together!" I pointed at my chest and smiled.

We all headed to the front of the airport and found a bench to sit at while we waited for our uber to arrive.

Finally our suv uber arrived and took us to the hotel. After lots of airport traffic we finally made it to the hotel and grabbed all of our bags. Vinnie and Eamon shared a room and Liza, Marleigh, and I shared our own. My dad had a room on the floor above ours.

"Hey buddy, are any of the other boys flying in today?" My dad asked standing in the girls room.

"Bryce, Tayler, and Nate are. Everyone else comes early tomorrow morning for the weigh in." I tossed my backpack on the bed and sat on the edge.

"Well let me know when they get here. We can all go to dinner, my treat." My dad smiled.

"Miami is expensive! We can't let you do that." Liza looked at him shocked.

"I want to! Tell the boys and we'll go out. I'm taking a nap!" My dad waved and walked out of our room. I shook my head and laid back on the bed.

"Kai wake up. Kai!" I shot up out of bed and punched the figure who stood in front of me. "Ah!" Tayler clunched his stomach in pain. "M-maybe you should be fighting instead."

"Sorry! You should've known not to wake me up like that." I sat up panting. Marleigh and Liza were uncontrollably laughing along with Nate, Bryce, Eamon, and Vinnie.

"He told me you were easy to wake up!" Tayler pointed at Vinnie who were laughing at his mistake.

"You were set up." I shrugged standing up from bed and stretching.

"Your dad called and said to be ready in an hour for dinner. We were coming to check on you guys but you three were asleep." Tayler sighed after he regained his strength.

"We'll get ready. Be down soon." The boys walked out of our room and left the three of us laughing.

"That was some hit." Marleigh laughed.

"It was instinct." I laughed.

The three of us were finally dressed and ready to go out. We took the elevator downstairs and walked to the boys we spotted in the lobby with security.

"Why are they here?" I asked Vinnie who stood talking with my dad.

"Extra precaution for the weekend. Come on we made reservations." Vinnie grabbed my hand and we all made our way down the street to a restaurant nearby.

"Kailah will you fight Austin instead? You'd for sure kick his ass." Bryce joked.

"Once again, i'm sorry for hitting you." I lowered my head trying to hold back my smile looking at Tayler.

"I should've known better." Tayler shook his head smirking.

We finished dinner with many laughs and lots of stories about my dad and the boys. As promised, my dad did end up paying like he said he would.

"Wait, we wanna take you guys somewhere. It's just a block away." Tayler looked around as we stood outside of the restaurant.

"We don't have to break in do we?" Marleigh asked.

"Not at all. We have permission." Bryce added. "I can't get arrested again."

"Again?" My dad asked in surprise.

"Don't ask." Nate sighed.

"I can't walk that far. My foot is killing me." I frowned.

"Come on. I'll carry you." Vinnie turned around and bent down so I could hop on his back.

"My heart!" Mar clutched her chest smiling at Vinnie and I.

Vinnie carried me as we walked down the street with our group and security. We came to a halt at the stadium doors. Tayler made a phone call and a man opened the door.

"Welcome!" The man nodded as he held the door open for us.

Vinnie set me down on my own two feet as we all walked in. I was in awe of the empty stadium that was in front of me. I couldn't imagine what the boys were feeling knowing in two days they would be fighting in this ginormous arena.

"Wow." I spun around slowly looking all around me.

"Crazy huh?" Vinnie slid his hand around my waist resting it on my lower back.

"Yeah. I-I can't believe you're gonna walk out and fight for thousands and thousands of people." My gaze fell onto Vinnie's face who was still observing the stadium.

"Me either. I'm glad I have you bg my side for it all." Vinnie looked down at me and smiled leaning in and placing a kiss on my lips.