ᴡɪsʜᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ

It's been a month and two days since the fight, also Vinnie's birthday, July 14th. I had been planning this for the past week as a surprise for Vinnie. I made sure to call all of his friends and his parents to throw him the best party ever.

I walked through the front door of the house and held a box of donuts and balloons in my hands. I set them both on the kitchen counter and took a picture and sent them to Maria.

"Are those for me?" Jett walked into the kitchen joking around.

"No but you can help me carry them to Vin's room!" I picked up the box of donuts and placed them in Jett's hands. We walked to Vinnie's room and instantly screamed "happy birthday!"

Vinnie rolled over and looked at Jett and I like we were crazy. "Look dude, I bought you these donuts!" Jett sat them down on the bed.

I glared at Jett and walked over to Vinnie and played with his hair while he turned his head the other way. "Happy Birthday babe." Vinnie closed his eyes and tried to go back to sleep. I stepped on top of the bed and took a picture of him with his donuts and balloons.

NotKailahHayes posted a story

"Okay Vincent! Get up. We have a big day today!" I jumped up and down on the bed until he pulled me down beside him.

"Nooo. Let's just sleep." Vinnie whined.

"No! Come on. Get up, eat a donut, and then get ready. I'm taking you somewhere." I rubbed his back and rolled out of the bed. "Hurry!"

I went to my room, picked out some clothes, showered and changed, then I made my way to find Alex, Thomas, Mia, and Kouvr who were helping me get all of the decorations and party set up while I distracted Vinnie.

"Okay, so I'm gonna take him to lunch then maybe take him shopping or something while you guys set up and pickup Nate and Maria." I opened my planner with all of my to do list plans.

"You have the easiest part." Thomas pointed at me.

"Duh! I'm his girlfriend, I know exactly how to distract him." I smirked.

"Gross. Don't worry, we can handle decorating and picking up the rents." Mia nodded with a smile.

Vinnie was finally ready and we were on our way. I had to keep him distracted for the next 3 hours. We first headed down to rodeo drive to a nice little patio restaurant. Thankfully there weren't too many paps around.

"Hello! I just wanted to let you guys know you have your own private beach just down below if you guys decide you want to do so. Have a great lunch!" A host sat us down and gestured to the beach beside us.