"ᴡʜʏ ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs?"

This morning I woke up and headed to the bathroom to get ready. I walked in and bumped into Vinnie who stood in front of the sink shirtless, attempting to make a tiktok.

"Shit, sorry! The door was unlocked." I felt my face heat up.

"Your're fine. I was redoing it anyway. So I'm getting another tat before our date and then we can head out." He held his phone in his hand.

"Can I watch?" I looked him up and down as we stood in the bathroom. "Maybe, i'll even get one."

"Yeah sure! My artist should be here soon. I'll come grab you." He went back to making his tiktok and I walked back into my room.

About an hour later Vinnie's tattoo guy showed up. When I walked into the large den Vinnie was already getting tatted. I pulled a bean bag beside Vinnie and sat down.

He laid laying on his stomach while he was getting his back done. I sat straight up to look at his back.

"That's an interesting tattoo." I peeked over to look at his muscular back.

"You don't like it?" His soft hazel eyes looked at me.

"I mean I don't hate it. It's different." I laughed.

Finally Vinnie was done and the girl covered it with a plastic cover to protect it. Vinnie looked in my direction as I sat scrolling through socials.

"You gonna get one or you gonna be a weiner and chicken out?" He smirked at me.

"I have never chickened out of anything. I'm getting one, it'll be my first one." I felt the nerves take over. I didn't hate needles but having something permanent be on my body forever kind of scared me.

I sat down in the chair, feeling every inch of my body tense up.

"Okay so what do you want?" The artist asked.

"Two small butterflies, like this!" I showed her a picture on my phone and let him know the placement.

Vinnie sat in the bean bag that I brought with me and cocked his head. "Butterflies? Why butterflies?"

I sighed. "When my mom died she left me a note, basically saying goodbye and in the note she told me to not be afraid of change and that all I have to do is learn how to fly without her." I felt a lump in my throat and swallowed hard to push it down.

"That's um...beautiful." He gave me a small smile and watched.

I bit my lip hard as I felt the needle hit my wrist. I felt Vinnie grabbed my hand as I kept my eyes tightly closed.

"All done!" The artist wiped it down with a liquid and paper towel and put the same plastic cover as he did for Vinnie's.

"Oh my gosh. I love it!" I smiled as I looked the two butterflies.

INSTAGRAM
NotKailahHayes has posted to her story

INSTAGRAM NotKailahHayes has posted to her story

Tagged: @Vinniehacker

"Okay i'm gonna go change out of my bummy clothes and then we can head out!" I got up from the chair and walked to my room.

I changed into some baggy jeans, a white crop top tank, and some brown low dunks and threw on some jewlery. I used a claw clip to keep my hair up and I was good to go!

I met vinnie in the kitchen and we headed to his car.

"So where are you taking me?" He opened the passenger door.

"Somewhere that the paps won't find us." He smiled as I sat down in the seat.

We drove for what felt like forever and ended up at a skate park. It was completely empty. We were the only people there.

"The skatepark? Vinnie what are we doing here?" I looked out through the windsheild trying to figure out what was going on.

"It's a surprise. Come on." He held his hand out as he opened the passenger door. "Here, put this on." He stood behind me an put a bandana around my eyes as a blindfold.

"Please don't let me fall." I held my arms out to keep me stable.

"Only for me." I could feel his smile even if I couldn't see him.

I heard a gate open and shut. "Okay ready? 3...2....1 take it off!" Vinnie untied the bandana.

In front of me was a picnic set up with candles, a basket with I assume food inside.

"Oh my- it's beautiful Vincent!! It's so cute!" I held my hands over my mouth in awe. "Nobody has ever done this before."

"I'm glad you like it!" He sat down on the pillows on the big blanket and took the food out of the basket. "So I figured we could eat and then maybe I can teach you some tricks."

I smiled at him. "You do know I grew up learning to skate too right?"

"Seriously? What can you not do?" His eyes were big in shock.

"Um well I can't ice skate or sing." I shrugged as I took a bite of the mini sandwich.

"Me either. How'd you get into skating?" He also took a bite of his sandwich.

"My dad wanted a boy. He ended up with two daughters. My sister was the one who was always getting her nails done or cheer captain in school and I was my dads mini me." I laughed at the though of my childhood memories.

We sat and talked for a while as we ate our sandwiches and mini cheesecake dessert. It was so good!

"So can I teach you how to drop into the bowl?" He jumped up with excitement.

"Sure! Just don't let me get hurt please!" I stood up wiping off the dirt on my butt and walked to Vinnie and his skateboard.

He grabbed my hands as I stepped onto the board. I bent my knees feeling my legs shake.

"Come on you got this! Don't be a chicken!" Vinnie cheered me on.

I leaned all my weight forward and tried to drop in. The board flew right out from underneath my feet. I fell forward onto Vinnie landing in his arms.

Him and I were laughing so hard. "Dude! How did you mess that up."

"I have no idea. I'm clumsy." I laughed holding onto Vinnie.

He stopped laughing once I got back to solid ground. His hands were on my waist and my arms were wrapped around his neck.

"What?" I shyly looked at him as he starred at me.

"You just um, you have nice eyes." His cheeks turned red.

"Thanks." I starred into his eyes and then looked at his lips.

He slowly leaned in, as did I an boom! Our lips colided. I instantly felt sparks.

AWHH MY HEART!!! Enemies to lovers.