ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ

Today was the day my dad was flying in from Arizona to come visit. He has no idea Vinnie and I are officially together but I do plan on telling him this time around.

Liza picked me up and we headed to the airport bright and early. My dad loved flying in early because he says he'd rather spend more time together than waste the day away.

My dad stood waiting out front of LAX while Liza parked the car in the chaotic line.

"There's my best buddy!" My dad smiled as he saw me.

"Oh how I missed you dad!" I smiled opening my door slowly.

"No,no,no don't get out! I'll hug you when we get back." My dad shut my door closed as he put his suitcase in the truck and got in the backseat.

We headed back to the house and after a long ride, we made it home safely. Thomas and Calvin were outside doing who knows what.

"Hey! Mr.Hayes, so good to see you!" Thomas smiled when he saw my dad.

"How are you son?" My dad gave him the proper 'bro' hug with a smile on his face.

"I'm great! Calvin help me with his bags." Thomas waved Calvin over as the three of us walked in.

As we walked in the front door it was semi chaotic since Alex was vlogging but since the last time my dad was here he was used to it.

"Mr.Hayes!" Alex's eyes grew wide with excitement seeing my dad. Everyone loved him.

While Alex and my dad were chatting I noticed Vinnie walk into the living room area. I was nervous for their interaction but also intrigued.

Liza leaned over and whispered in my ear. "Does your dad know yet?"

"Mhmn." I shook my head no.

"Hey Vinnie! Good to see you again. Heard you've been training." My dad stuck his hand out for Vinnie to shake. I was super surprised.

"Hey sir! Yeah we started last night. Kai got to tag along and meet our trainer." Vinnie crossed his arms holding onto his biceps tightly.

"That's cool!" My dad nodded.

"Dad can I talk to you for a minute? I can take you to your room if the boys will help me with your bags." I gestured to Thomas and Calvin.

"You got it!" Calvin joked.

We headed to the only available room while Thomas and Calvin lead the way. They set his bags down and walked out to give us some privacy.

"So..I wanted to give you a heads up instead of letting you find out some other way but Vinnie and I are officially dating." I winced waiting for a bad response.

"You forgave him? I figured you might've. I'm not too fond of the idea but I'm willing to let him prove to me that he's worthy of being with you." He crossed his arms as we sat on the bed.

"He is worthy. I know last time things were messy but he's such a sweetheart. His mom actually went with me to the doctors and his parents were both super welcoming of me. I promise you'll like him once you get to know him." I smiled softly as my dad jokingly rolled his eyes.