"ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ʙʀᴏs"

This morning I woke up and my bed was empty. Sometimes if Vinnie and I didn't share the bed he would wake up and lay in mine in the morning but he wasn't there.

I rolled out of bed and slowly walked to the kitchen. My dad was standing in the kitchen talking to Alex and Thomas. He hand his backpack and luggage in his hands.

"Hey bud, how'd you sleep?" He turned to me.

"Um...good. Are you leaving?" I sat down on the chair in front of the island.

"Yeah. I think I need to go home. Recoup before the weekend comp. Thomas is gonna take me to the airport." He smiled at Thomas then looked back at me.

"Cool. I'll head home Friday night. I guess i'll see you then." I stood up and gave him a hug.

"You ready Mr. Hayes?" Thomas asked while helping my dad with his bags.

"Yep! Bye buddy! Remember what we talked about. You deserve better." He gave me a hug and walked out the front door.

I shook my head as he left. Alex noticed I was upset and stuck around in the kitchen.

"He really doesn't like Vinnie? What's the deal?" Alex sat beside me.

I leaned against the island with my elbows on the counter and my hands rubbing my face. "I couldn't tell you. He just doesn't like him. He told me last night to stay away or I wasn't welcomed at home. Vinnie said he wouldn't jeopardize my relationship with my dad so I've left him alone."

"Damn. That's fucked up. I'm sorry!" He gave me a side hug.

"Have you seen him? He wasn't in my room." I looked behind me checking to see if he would walk by.

"I think he went with jett somewhere. But hey, there's a party at the compound tonight. I think we're all going if you wanna come." Alex patted my back and left.

Maybe going to a party wasn't a bad idea. I needed something to take my mind off the chaos.

Around 8pm I started getting dressed for the party. I wore a black silk bodysuit, a pair of mom jeans, and some black tie heels. I slipped on some jewlery and my belt and I was good to go.

INSTAGRAM

NotKailahHayes

Liked by Vinniehacker, Alexwaarren,Lizagreyy, and 1

Liked by Vinniehacker, Alexwaarren,Lizagreyy, and 1.3K others

Caption: self timer is a life saver

Comments