ᴄʟɪᴄᴋʙᴀɪᴛ

"I mean, it could be worse." I shrugged. "Doesn't bother me. Honestly I think we should make it fun and give the paps what they want."

"What? You're gonna go around kissing him just to please the paps?" Liza was shocked.

I laughed loudly. "Absolutely not! Ya know, clickbait. Thomas and Alex are good at so they should know what I mean."

"Excuse you?" Thomas joked with me. "I get whag you're saying though. Tease the paps."

"I mean I was down to kiss you." Vinnie smirked.

"In your dreams Hacker. Come with me. We're gonna get in your car and act like we're going somewhere 'together'." Vinnie and I walked out of the house and sat in the parked car.

INSTAGRAM

NotKailahHayes has posted to her story

I took my phone back after he posted to my story and looked at it

"Oh yeah. They'll definitely get a kick out of this, especially your little girl fans." I laughed looking at it.

"I don't get why you say that. You act like I'm the worst person to exsist." He ran his fingers through his curls.

"You're not the worst person, I just don't get the hype over you. You're just some guy that has a following because he's cute." I threw my hands up as my neck and head swung with attitude.

"Exactly. I don't get it either. But, you called me cute!" He smirked.

I playfully shoved his face and he grabbed my hand. My face immediately got red.

"Let me take you on a date. Just one date and then after that fine, you can hate me all you want." He held my hand and rubbed his thumb over it.

I thought about it for a few minutes before I answered. I mean, what else did I have to lose. "Okay fine. But get the thought of kissing me out of your head Vincent!"

He puckered his lips and I pulled my hand away and got out of his car.

Great...now I have a date with him.

VINNIES POV

Dude! Hell yeah. I have a date with a girl who doesn't care about who I am!

"Yo, bro whats up?" Jett walked outside as Kai walked into the house.

"I asked her out. She said yes to a date dude!" I shut my car door. I was estatic!

"I don't blame you. She's hot!" He laughed as he patted my back.

"She's more than that. She's different then then girls here or hell even tiktok." I locked my car and we headed inside the house.

KAI'S POV

The whole house for the rest of the afternoon just relaxed and worked on their videos they were editing.

I decided to walk outside in the backyard and call my dad.

"Hey, dad!" I answered cheerfully.

"Hey buddy! How's L.A? What are the people like there?" He asked. I could tell he wasn't himself.

"It's good. I've met a lot of Liza's friends. They're really nice and they made me feel right at home." I turned to look into the kitchen where everyone was sitting. Vinnie waved at me, then Michael threw a water bottle at him.

"I miss you Kai Kai, stay safe okay?" His voice was calm but sounded different.

"I miss you too dad. I'll be home soon. Bye dad." My voice cracked as I hung up.

I couldn't tell what was wrong with him but it made me sad. I know somedays are hard for him because even after all this time he still misses my mom and sister. We both do.

I sat down in the chair on the patio and covered my face with my hands, as I rubbed my face. I was tired of crying and didn't want everyone thinking all I do is cry.

I heard a knock on the backyard door and turned to see who it was. Liza.

"Hey, you okay?" She sat down beside me.

"I'm fine. I was just talking to my dad. He just sounded different. Maybe coming out here and leaving him was a bad idea." I sighed.

"Kai, you and your dad have been through a lot. Maybe L.A can help you find the happiness you're missing." She put her hand on my lower back and rubbed it.

I sighed before confessing. "Vinnie asked me on a date, is that weird for you?"

"Absolutely not! I think you should go for it." She smirked at me but also had a surprised look on her face.

"He's just...I don't know. The more I want to push myself away from him the more he comes around me. He's definitely not the guy I thought he was but I mean what the hell I guess one date can't hurt." I shook my head in disbelief that I Kailah Hayes was going on a date since who knows when.

WHOOP WHOOP!!! Vinnie finally had the balls to ask! This date is gonna be so cute!