ᴅɪʟғ

Vinnie, Nate, Maria, and my dad, and I all headed down to Vinnie's training this morning bright and early. He asked to do it in the morning instead since both of our parents left tomorrow morning.

"Hey man!" Vinnie smiled at Tyler sticking out his hands once the two got closer.

"I see you brought extra support. I'm Tyler!" Tyler waved to everyone.

"Yeah! This is my mom, Maria, my dad Nate, and this is Kyle, he's Kailah's dad." Vinnie introduced everyone as he stood beside me.

"Nice to meet you all! I'm just finishing up a session really quick but I think the other guys are headed this way too. Feel free to hangout until then." Tyler informed us.

We found some chairs to sit in while Vinnie sat on an empty ring and sat on the side.

"Smile!" I held my phone up and snapped a picture of Vinnie.

NotKailahHayes posted a story

While we sat waiting Bryce, Tayler, Nate, Ryland, and Michael all had showed up with duffle bags and dressed to train

While we sat waiting Bryce, Tayler, Nate, Ryland, and Michael all had showed up with duffle bags and dressed to train. Vinnie got up and walked over to meet the boys and make his presence known.

"Hey, you're still here!" Tayler made his way to hug my dad.

"Yeah! I leave tomorrow so I wanted to come see what all the fuss was about." He joked.

"Good good! Kai, how are you? Come to see your sexy boyfriend train?" Tayler winked as he wrapped his arm around Vinnie's shoulder.

"Please don't put me on spot like that." I blushed as Maria, Nate, and my dad starred at me.

"Hey, you got your cast off!" Bryce joined us along with Nate, Ryland, and Michael.

"Yeah! No longer in that thick, nasty cast." I nodded.

Tyler had finally finished and had the boys follow him to get warmed up. We followed them and found a shady spot outside while they trained.

"Did you ever think you'd be living in LA dating some tiktoker?" Maria smiled as she shaded her eyes from the sun.

I looked out and spotted Vinnie which caused me to smile out of habit. "Honestly no, but i'm glad I did. And I just wanna tell you thank you for being so sweet to me. You guys have been so welcoming."

"Of course! We would love to have you in Washington sometime. I have tons of baby pictures for you to see!" Maria gave me a side hug with a smile on her face.

"Mom!" Vinnie yelled as he ran by. The boys were currently conditioning which meant going up and down the alleyway doing sprints.

We finally made it back home and relaxed before dinner tonight. I laid in Vinnie's bed with Hera while he sat at his desk setting up for a short stream on Instagram.

As usual Vinnie talked to his viewers and answered all kinds of questions. I looked up from my phone and smiled at him as he continued to be goofy.

"I'm coming in!" I heard a knock and my dads voice outside the door.

"Vinnie's live. Don't say anything weird." I warned him as my dad walked in and sat on the bed.

"Oh actually, they're asking for you." Vinnie turned in his chair and looked at my dad who sat confused.

"Me? Why me?" My dad slowly stood up and walked over to where Vinnie sat with his phone.

As soon as my dad stepped into the frame Vinnie's comment section was getting flooded with questions and comments about my dad.

"Kai, they are loving your dad! Come look!" Vinnie was laughing uncontrollably while my dad continued to talk to Vinnie's fans.

I gently put Hera down and hobbled over to the desk. I bent down holding onto the back of Vinnie's chair to get a closer look.

"Kailah's dads a dilf"

"#DILF"

"I clearly have daddy issues"

"Ew! These comments are so gross. Dad go find another room to hangout in." I scrunched my nose reading the comments.

Vinnie pulled me onto his lap once my dad left and we continued to answer questions. Thankfully the weird Dilf comments disappeared once my dad did.

"Kailah, will you be moving to LA?"

"I will possibly be moving to LA sometime soon. Maybe in the future but for now, I'm still visiting!" I looked at Vinnie who was grinning from ear to ear. His arms were wrapped tightly around my waist and his head rested on my shoulder as we sat in the chair answering fan questions.

"Would Kailah be happy if her best friend came to visit?"

I furrowed my brows as I read the question aloud. I clicked on the profile and squinted my eyes to get a better look. "Oh my gosh Mar! Are you serious! Facetime me right now!"

I answered my phone once I saw Marleigh was calling. I squealed when I saw her face on my screen.

"Hey Bestie! Hi Vinnie!" Marleigh waved through the tiny screen.

"Hi Marleigh!" Vinnie waved back and put his focus back to his live.

"Are you seriously coming to Cali?" I asked her, hoping she wasn't joking.

"I want to! I need to buy my plane ticket." She frowned.

"Okay well don't buy it yet! I'll buy it but we need to figure out when you should come in! I'll talk to you about it in the next couple of days." I rubbed my forehead trying to relieve some stress. We were on a busy schedule recently.

"Do you need to ask your husband for permission first?" Marleigh joked which caused Vinnie to snatch my phone.

"Yes. Yes she does." Vinnie handed me back my phone after his sassy remark.

"Alright Mar, I gotta go so we can all go to dinner but we'll talk soon, love you!" I hung up and tossed my phone onto the bed.

"Alright guys! I gotta go get ready for dinner. Talk to you guys soon. Have a good night!" Vinnie signed off.

"You're so cute!" I smiled as I squished his cheek.

KIND OF A BLEH CHAPTER BUT DRAMA IS COMING....HEHEHE