ᴀᴅᴍɪsᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴏs

Vinnie and the boys have been training so hard for the past couple of weeks. I've never seen anyone be so determined.

Marleigh was still in town and Tayler even invited his mom. Vinnie's parents weren't able to make it but they would be at the weigh in once we got to Miami.

Marleigh and I stood in the kitchen when the door bell rang. I set aside what I was doing and headed to open the front door.

"Hey boys! Everyone looks so happy to be awake this early." I smiled holding the door open for everyone.

"So happy. Kai this is my mom, mom this is Kailah." Tayler introduced to me to his mom who stood beside him.

"Hi! So nice to meet you. Come on in." I gestured them to walk inside as they all made their way in.

Marleigh shoved the last bit of a muffin in her mouth as she came around the kitchen corner. She was a little surprised when everyone walked in.

"Guys this is Marleigh, Marleigh this is Nate, Bryce, and Ryland" I introduced Marleigh to the boys searching for Vinnie.

Bryce introduced himself then leaned in and whispered in my ear. "She's cute."

"She's unavailable for you." I smirked and walked away.

Everyone was still in the process of getting ready to go watch the press conference. I ran to the room to go change while everyone waited in the open foyer.
Once I was dressed I joined everyone who tried to figure out who was riding with who.

Bryce, Tayler, Vinnie, Marleigh, Wendy, and I headed in Tayler's car while everyone else dispersed into their own vehicles. We pulled into an underground garage as paparazzi stood outside of the venue.

"This is like some underground boxing shit." Marleigh joked as we had security walk us into the building. I shook my head laughing as did the boys.

The minute we stepped into the building there were tons of people and influencers. I was a little overwhelmed but excited for Vinnie and the boys.

"You okay?" Vinnie's hand held onto the small of my back while he leaned down to check on me. I nodded looking around at everyone in the room.

"Oh my God, you two are so fucking cute!" A blonde screamed holding an energy drink in her hand.

"Tana! This is Kailah, Kai this is Tana." Vinnie laughed at my confusion when the blonde jumped in front of us.

"Hi! She's even prettier in person. I might just have to steal your girlfriend Vinnie." Tana jokinly winked and Vinnie to my surprise grabbed me from beside her and pulled me in front of him to add onto her joke.

"Come on! Josie and I were just about to go find a seat." Tana grabbed my hand and pulled Marleigh and I with her along with the other taller blonde.

The four of us found a spot on the ground in the back. I sat in the middle of Tana and Marleigh.

"So how does it feel to be the Vinnie Hacker's girlfriend? There's millions of girls dying to be in your place." Tana exaggerated.

I laughed blushing at her question. "I-I mean I had no intentions of ever falling for him but it's a good feeling. He's so sweet."

"And they told each other they love each other!" Marleigh smiled at Tana leaning behind my back.

"Ahhh!" Tana squealed which caught attention of people around us. "I love love."

Fousey came out and had the crowd shouting at the top of their lungs. Tana was yelling and laughing at Fousey.

"I see you back there Tana! Aye, who's that beautiful woman beside you?" Fousey pointed at me holding the mic in his hand.

"That's my girlfriend!" I heard Vinnie yell from the back.

"My bad bro!" Fousey spoke into the mic causing everyone to laugh. My face was bright red from the attention.

Finally all of the boys from each side of the card were being introduced by Michael Buffer, a legendary boxing announcer. First, Ben. Then followed by Cale, Ryland, Michael, and Nate.

"Here comes your boy." Marleigh sing songed while leaning into my side trying to get me to smile which was impossible not to.

"And his opponent, 5 feet 8, 165, known for his baseball history, from Seattle, Washington...7 million followers on tiktok...Vinnie Hacker!" Michael buffer announced reading his card.

I stood up along with Tana, Marleigh, Josie, and Markell and screamed as he walked out. "That's my boyfriend!!"

Vinnie blew me a kiss as he walked out laughing while making his way to his seat. He gained a handshake from Cale as he took his seat. I snapped a picture of him and put my phone back into my pocket.

Finally Tayler and Bryce were introduced of course with a dramatic entrance. The press conference continued on with lots of tension between everyone.

Fousey called Vinnie out for saying all they cared about was money and that made him weak. Vinnie looked upset as Fousey went off which made me upset.

"Who does this man think he is?" I whispered to Marleigh. I tried standing up but Mar pulled me down.

"Look, he's calm Kai. He's okay." She let go of my arm as she tried to reassure me Vinnie was able to handle his own.

Austin and Bryce stood up going back and forth with each other as tensions continued to rise. Security stood beside them while Fousey was in the middle of the mix. Austin stood up getting closer to Bryce which caused Bryce to lunge at Austin. The group of Austin, Bryce, and lots of security fell into the crowd causing some people to get crushed.

Tana, Marleigh, Markell, and Josie and I all tried to move away from the forming crowd. I somehow got separated from them in the crowd and tried to look around for someone I knew.

"Hey, hey I got you. Vinnie's right there." Tayler grabbed my arm and helped me get to Vinnie who was already searching for me.

"Hey! You're okay, I was trying to get to you but I couple get past the crowd. I gotcha." Vinnie pulled me in to his side guarding me from anyone that was acting out. He pushed me in front of him where I stood beside of Noah Beck and Blake Gray. "Where's Marleigh?"

"I-I don't know. Tana and Markell were with her." I felt like my chest was caving in with my anxiety rising.

Security guided everyone to the back keeping all of the youtubers and tiktokers separated. I found Marleigh with Tana and Josie who were standing off in a corner.

"There you are! Are you okay? I turned around and you weren't behind us." Marleigh held her hand over her chest relieved to find me.

"I'm okay! Tayler found me and led me to Vinnie. I'm fine!"

OH TO BE KAILAH! THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO IS VOTING AND COMMENTING ON MY STORY! I HAVE TWO NEW BOOKS COMING OUT SOON POSSIBLY! LET ME KNOW IF YOU GUYS WANT THEM TO BE ONGOING OR COMPLETED WHEN THEY COME OUT. ONE IS ABOUT A TIKTOKER ONE IS A TVD STORY!