ɴᴇᴡ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ

The boys, Marleigh and I were all headed back to California this morning. Maria and Nate cooked us breakfast before heading off to the airport.

"Goodmorning pretty girl!" Maria smiled as I sat down at the counter for breakfast. I was the last one to join the table.

"She just needed all her beauty sleep." Vinnie laughed pulling me into his side.

"She's mean if she doesn't." Marleigh joked even if it wasn't far from the truth.

Maria placed my plate in front of me setting down a plate of waffles, eggs, bacon, and coffee. "This looks amazing."

We all ate breakfast and enjoyed the last couple of hours before getting ready for our flight. Marleigh and I changed and headed to the living room with our bags where we met Vinnie, Jett, and Jack.

"I can take your bags Mar." Jack offered walking over to Marleigh and taking her bags for her. Jack and Vinnie walked out to the car putting our bags away.

"Hmm that was nice of Jack." I smirked at Marleigh who was red as a tomato.

"It was just a nice gesture, shush." Marleigh shoved me playfully.

Jack and Vinnie came back inside and we all started saying our farewells to Nate, Maria, and Reggie. We wouldn't see them again until the fight since they wouldn't be able to make the press conference.

"Bye Maria. Thank you guys so much for having us here. Sorry if any drama was caused for no reason." I hugged her and laughed.

"Of course Kai! It's always a pleasure seeing you. No worries, secrets tend to cause that." She laughed with me. Following her hug, I gave Nate and Reggie a goodbye hug.

"I'll see you guys soon." Vinnie hugged his family. He was super close with his family which I envied but was happy that he had such a strong bond.

We all headed to Maria's car which Reggie was driving so he could drop us all off. We eventually arrived at the airport and went through security.

After a little bit of a bumpy plane ride, we finally touched back down in California. I stood up carefully and stretched while people started walking off the plane.

"Wow, California is so pretty." Marleigh gushed.

"It sure is." I nodded while yawning from my lack of sleep.

We walked into the airport and headed to baggage claim to gather all of our bags. Once we got them, we headed to the front of the airport pickup where Thomas and Mia would pick us up.

"Oh! I see them." I pointed at the tesla that I was familiar with.

Thomas got out of his car and helped us with our bags. "Welcome home guys! You must be Marleigh, I'm Thomas."

"Marleigh." She shook his hand.

We all piled into his car and headed back home to the hype house. I missed the Hackers already but I missed being in California.

"Where should I sleep?" Marleigh asked holding her bags.

"In my room. I'll sleep where I occasionally sleep." I winked at her and smiled at Vinnie.