sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇ!

The next couple of weeks I became more involved with Vinnie. We weren't dating but we were all over each other. Everyone would see us in the house and ask if we were but the truth was we weren't and we were perfectly okay not being together.

Some days I would wake up in his room, completely clothed obviously and sometimes he'd wake up in mine. It's like having my best friend around all the time except I really like kissing this best friend.

INSTAGRAM
Notkailahhayes has posted to her story

I captioned the video "He's being a brat" and posted it to my Instagram story

I captioned the video "He's being a brat" and posted it to my Instagram story. Our social media was still clickbait for the fans and anyone else who was obsessed with Vinnie. We thought it was funny.

Although, with every funny post comes hate, especially when it's with a huge social media influencer.

I sat in the den area in the same bean bag chair I sat in when I got my tattoo and scrolled through my socials. Lately on my posts i've been getting a ton of hate saying that I was ugly or that I was just using Vinnie for clout, which was wrong!

"Here's your cereal. I only took one bite." He smiled at me as he handed me my bowl. "Hey...what's wrong?" He sat down quickly beside me and put an arm around my shoulder.

"I don't know." I sighed. "I know what these haters say are wrong but it makes me feel bad. Hearing it so many times hurts."

"Trust me, you don't need to listen to what they say. I know the truth and so do you! Plus you know you're not ugly. You're just a troll." He joked.

That was my favorite thing about him. Even when I was upset he could tell, and then he would figure out how to make me laugh.

"Jerk! Sucks for you, I was gonna share my cereal." I stuck my tongue out and took a bite.

As we sat in the bean bag chair my phone was ringing. "Oh! It's my dad!" I picked my phone up and slid the green button across my screen to answer it. "Hey, pops! How are ya? Wait what? You're here in LA? Yeah i'll come get you. I'll be there soon."

"What was that all about?" Vinnie watched as I stood up still holding onto my bowl.

"My dads in town. He's at the airport. I had no idea he was coming!" I smiled. I haven't seen my dad since I got here.

"That's awesome! I'll come with you." Vinnie got up and kissed my cheek before walking to his room to change.

I was already dressed and decided to go put my cereal in the sink. Thomas and Mia were in the kitchen editing.

"Well don't you two look cozy." Thomas smirked at me.

"We're just friends." I rolled my eyes.

"Really? I don't kiss my friends." Mia added on.

"I'm not gonna put a label on something that I don't know what it is. We're friends." I flipped them both off and grabbed Alex's tesla keys.

I met him in the car and we drove off to the airport.

We got to LAX and pulled to the front. I called my dad and let him know where I was parked.

"Dad!" I called to my dad as I stood stepping out of the passenger seat of the Tesla.

"Oh there's my sweet girl! How are you buddy? I've missed you!" My dad smiled as he gave me a big hug.

As I hugged my dad I heard the driver door open and footsteps walk to the bath towards the trunk.

"Hello, sir how are you? How was the flight?" Vinnie shook my dads hand with a small smile.

He helped my dad put his luggage in the truck and we got into the car. I sat in the back, Vinnie drove, and my dad was in the passenger seat. This should be interesting.

"It was good. Thank you." My dad gave him a nod.

"Uh..dad this is Vinnie by the way.He's Liza's friend. Liza is Vinnie's assistant." I stuttered to find the right words.

Obviously I wasn't gonna tell my dad this was the guy i've been seeing. Especially because we haven't made anything official.

"Nice to meet you. So my niece takes care of all things you could be doing?" My dad bluntly spoke. I was a little taken back.

Vinnie glanced over at him and back at the road. "Um...that's correct. I could do it but there's a lot that I do that Liza doesn't. She's there for extra support."

"So dad where are you staying while your here? Any fun hotels?" I chimed in trying to change the subject.

"Well...I thought I would stay with you and Liza. Is that fine?" My dad turned his head to look back at me.

I gulped. My dad thought I was living with Liza...in her APARTMENT! "Yeahhhh...totally fine."

The rest of the ride home was sort of quiet. The radio was off and no one spoke. I'm not sure what was so tense between Vinnie and my dad but there was definitely something odd.

We pulled up to the house and my dad's facial expression went from relaxed to confused. "This isn't an apartment building. I thought we were going to Liza's."

"Yeah um...Liza's apartment isn't ready for me yet so she told me I could stay here...at the hype house." I gave him a shy grin. I just knew he would be mad that I wasn't actually staying with Liza.

OOP. There's beef. Anyone wanna guess what the drama's about? Honestly I don't know either but i'm the writer so I get to do what I want ;)