ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ᴄʟᴏsᴇᴅ ᴅᴏᴏʀs

I rolled over in bed and stretched. "Ow. Do you hit Vinnie like that when you wake up?" Marleigh groaned in pain as she rolled onto the other side of her body.

"Sorry. Usually no." I laughed. I uncovered myself and slipped on my ugg slippers that were beside the bed.

I walked into the kitchen to Nate and Maria cooking breakfast. It smelled so heavenly with the bacon and pancakes that were being made.

"Well Goodmorning!" Maria smiled with a a spatchula in her hand.

"Morning!" I smiled sitting on an island chair across from the sink.

Jack and Jett both walked into the kitchen and joined me at the counter. Marleigh joined us shortly after.

"Your man is a loud breather. I slept on the ground." Jack rubbed his eyes. "I don't know how you two sleep together."

Maria turned around with a smirk on her face. I hit Jacks thigh and gave him a stare once Maria turned away. Marleigh laughed at Jack's comment.

"We don't." I eyed him. "I'm gonna go wake him up."

I made my way to Reggie's room where Vinnie and Reggie were still sound asleep. The boys all slept in Reggie's room while Mar and I slept in Vinnie's room.

I dropped down beside him as he laid peacefully on the bed. I rubbed his back as he slept hoping it would wake him up.

"Pssst. Vin, wake up. Vin...Vinnie....Vincent!" I shouted to which his eyes shot open starring at me. I laughed as he slowly began to wake up.

"Mmm." He groaned tucking his head into my collar bone.

"Vin, you have to wake up. Your parents are making breakfast and everyone is already up." I rubbed his back gently tracing his tattoo.

"Is there bacon?" He mumbled into my neck.

I laughed at his question. "Yes. Come on. Get up. Jack already embarrassed me."

Vinnie raised his head and furrowed his brows. "How?"

"No time to explain. Come on." I sat up and he rolled out of bed.

I held onto Vinnie's arm as we walked into the kitchen together.

"Ahh he's awake!" Nate raised his arms as he saw Vinnie and I walk into the kitchen.

"I did it." I smiled jokingly.

We sat down and started eating our breakfast that sat in front of all of us. As I ate I noticed Vinnie on his phone being very secretive. Usually if i'm beside him his brightness is all the way up and not at an angle. This morning was different. I ignored it and continued to eat my breakfast.

After breakfast was done everyone started to slowly get ready for whatever we had planned for the day.

"Alright. I'm gonna go shower." Vinnie stood up from the chair he was sitting in.

"Okay!" I smiled and looked up at him as he kissed me before walking to his room to shower.

I waited until I heard his bathroom door close to walk into the room. Marleigh scared me as she followed close behind me.

"What are you doing?" Marleigh asked grabbing my arm before I went to grab the door knob.

"He's acting strange. His phone is never low on brightness or at an angle when I sit beside him. And when he sat his phone back down on the counter it was on its face not the back." I explained.

"So what? You think he's cheating on you or something? That's impossible Kai." She shook her head.

"Do you not remember when I had the accident? I'm not letting him screw me over." I glared at her.

As I went to reach for the door handle the door swung open revealing Vinnie who stood with only a towel around his waist.

"Um...need something?" He looked back and forth at Marleigh and I.

I was frozen. "Uh....I...I forgot my phone." I laughed and picked my phone up that was sitting on the end of the bed. Vinnie shook it off and went back into the bathroom. "That was too close!" I sighed.

"Kai, you're overthinking. Let's just go distract you." Marleigh grabbed my hand and dragged me to the living room where everyone gathered talking.

After Vinnie was done in the shower, I took my own turn. I did my usual routine which took me just a little longer since I still had to wear my boot. Once I was done I wrapped myself in my towel and stood quietly against the door when I heard two people talking.

"Just tell me!" I heard Marleigh say.

"Okay! I was gonna say I love you and without you I wouldn't be who I am in this moment." I heard Vinnie answer back.

I swung the bathroom door open and caught their attention. "You have 5 seconds to tell me what fuck is going on." I starred at both Vinnie and Marleigh who looked like they saw a ghost.

HEHEHE SHORT CHAPTER BUT LEFT IT ON A CLIFFHANGER! ENJOY.