ᴘᴀᴘᴘᴀʀᴀᴢᴢɪ

INSTAGRAM

NotKailahHayes✔️

Liked by K0uvr, lizagreyy,and 2

Liked by K0uvr, lizagreyy,and 2.5K others.

Caption: off to explore L.A

Comments

Lizagreyy
Whoop whoop

k0uvr✔️
Yayyy!

Fan1
Your outfit is to die for!!😍
-reply 1
NotKailahHayes✔️
Thanks luv!💗

After posting on Instagram I decided to go into the kitchen and make some breakfast. I set my bag down in a chair and looked in the fridge.

"Find anything?" A voice whispered in my ear. I felt there body close to mine. I already knew who it was.

I shoved my elbow into their chest and he backed off. "Nothing for you sir. I think i'm just gonna go find a smoothie bowl from a shop in downtown." I shut the fridge door and grabbed my phone off the counter along with my bag.

"Oh I know this bomb place in downtown. I'll go with you!" He chimmed in.

I sighed and agreed. I was new around here and Liza had to run erands and rearrange her apartment today.

After 30 minutes Vinnie and I were ready to go. "Um so, I don't have a car here so I can call us an uber." I shyly stated as I opened up the uber app on my phone.

He pulled keys out of his pocket and unlocked a yellow car that sat in front of us. "Or we could take my car..." he held the keys up in his hand just at eye level.

"Or we could do that." I shrugged.

He rushed to the passenger door and opened it for me letting me get in before shutting it behind me. He then walked to the driver side and got in.

"Ahh the Rx7 model huh?" I looked around in the car as he put the key in the ignition.

VINNIE'S POV

I think I just fell in love with this girl.

"How did you know?" I looked over quickly at her. She looked at me like I was crazy.

KAI'S POV

"My dad used to have one and also it says it on the back of the car so, but when my sister and I were little he used to race cars and this is the exact car he raced. He was a wild one!" I laughed thinking about my dad.

We drove down the long driveway and out the front gate. Honestly, I was truly amazed by the hills and scenery around me.

Every so often I would look over at Vinnie who so effortlessly looked good. I would never admit that to him because I wouldn't wanna boost his ego anymore than it already is.

We finally arrived at the juice bar, Vinnie parked the car and as he parked we noticed paparazzi.

"Shit it's fletcher. He's gonna think you're some mystery girl." Vinnie ducked his head hoping to avoid the paparazzi.

"It's fine. Just keep your head low and answer questions that you want to answer or don't answer at all." I grabbed my bag and put on sunglasses to keep my profile out of pictures.

Vinnie came around and paparazzi already started asking questions.

"Vinnie, is this your girlfriend?"

"How long have you two been seeing each other?"

"What's her name?"

"Hey, sorry man no pictures today. Just trying to eat breakfast."

Thankfully I had sunglasses and my bucket hat on so there was no way they'd be able to catch my face. Vinnie guided me with his hand on my lower back as we entered the juice bar.

We ordered two açaí berry bowls and sat down while we waited for our bowls.

"Well that was fun." I smirked with a smile on my face.

He scoffed with a smile. "Yeah, it can be hectic."

We ate our breakfast amd decided that it was best to just go back to the house. Vinnie didn't wanna risk any rumors spreading or putting me in danger.

"So who really is Kailah? Obviously you're Liza's cousin but what makes you, you?" Vinnie asked as we drove home.

"I don't know. I guess i'm a girl who has experienced trauma and wants to move on from that. I do what I can to make myself happy. I also clearly am very emotional as you saw yesterday." I shook my head at yesterday's cry session.

"What about your sister? Do you spend a lot of time with her and your dad?" He glanced over and quickly turned his attention back to the road.

"Um...my sister passed away two years after my mom. She was my best friend." I smiled at the thought of all my childhood memories with her.

"Oh dude i'm so sorry! Liza obviously doesn't tell me everything." His face turned red.

"No you're totally cool! It's not something our family shares with people. Plus we just met yesterday so it's okay to ask questions." I gave him a soft smile and kept my gaze out the window.

We eventually arrived back at the house and walked back inside. I set my purse down on the kitchen island and sat down.

"Were you guys just at the juice bar in downtown?" Liza came running to Vinnie and I.

I looked at her concerned. "Um yeah. That was oddly specific?"

"Paps caught you two." She showed us her phone which had pictures of Vinnie and I on twitter.

The caption read "Hot mystery girl seen with Vinnie Hacker."

"Oh for fucks sake." Vinnie shook his head readjusting his hat.

UH OH BUSTED! Aren't y'all glad Kai and Vinnie are getting along now?!