sᴡᴇᴀᴛ

I sat this morning eating a bowl of cereal scrolling through social media per usual. I had my hurt leg across a chair and the other underneath my lap in the seat.

Vinnie walked in, shirt off with messy hair. "Hey GIRLFRIEND. Whatcha doinnn?" He kissed my cheek.

"Just reading through comments and stuff like that. Stuff I shouldn't be doing." I laughed as I ate my spoonful of lucky charms.

"Yikes. Did you read some of yours on your recent post about us? People are harsh." He sat beside me, putting my leg in his lap.

"Yeah. I've been trying to ignore that." I sighed.

"Well, how was your appointment yesterday? Sorry I couldn't take you, I was setting up my surprise for you last night." He looked at me.

"No it's okay. I'm glad your mom took me. It was fine I guess. Nothing I wanted to hear but what can I do." I shook my head.

"What did they tell you? Did my mom embarrass you? Please tell me she didn't!" He nervously asked.

"She was fine. She told the doctor she was my boyfriends mom, obviously pre-proposal." I laughed. "I have to do therapy for a few weeks and then possibly take the cast off for a boot."

"That's great! You're making progress at least, right?" He sounded unsure.

"Uh yeah I guess. I just...I feel like a burden and just want to be back to normal. I don't want everyone to have to take me to therapy or appointments." I stirred my spoon in my bowl.

"You are not a burden. You're a total badass and are the strongest person I know, Kai. Let's make a deal, you go with me to every night I train and i'll go with you to every therapy appointment. Deal?" He placed his hand on top of mine.

I smiled at him. "Deal." He leaned in and gave me a quick peck. "When does training start anyway?" I put the last spoonful of lucky charms into my mouth.

"Tonight." He kept a laugh in. "Hope you're not busy! Bryce and Tayler we'll be there and Nate. I'm not sure about the other guys yet." He furrowed his brows as he thought to himself.

"Hm okay. I'll go. I'm actually excited to see you train." I smiled as he winked at me.

"I'm gonna go stream for a bit, wanna come watch?" He carefully placed my leg back into the chair as he stood up.

"No, i'm okay. Have fun!" He kissed my cheek before walking away.

As Vinnie walked out, Kovur walked in to make her usual iced coffee.

"Why hello future mrs.hacker." She smirked as she turned the corner.

"Oh hush future mrs.warren." I remarked back. Alex must've heard us talking because he came walking into the kitchen with his camera.

"What are we talking about? Future mrs'?" He laughed.

"Alex, how do you overcome hate comments? I know I shouldn't be reading them but it's so hard to ignore." I sighed as my phone was being spammed with notifications.

"Oh you should I have dark humor, none of that phases me. I think i've learned that you have to make the best out of everything." He crossed his arms and leaned back im his seat.

"It's just stressful and I know people are only hating me because I'm with Vinnie but I don't wanna be the reason he gets hate." I bit my lip as thoughts ran through my head.

"I'm gonna get hate regardless of what I do." Vinnie walked in. "Fuck the haters!" He stuck both his middle fingers up goofing around.

"I thought you were streaming?" I looked at him as he stood in the kitchen.

"I was gonna but we train in like an hour. Kinda pointless." He shrugged his shoulders.

An hour went by and Vinnie and I made our way to the gym. I changed into something much more comfortable while Vinnie wore shorts and a t shirt.

We walked, well I hobbled into the gym where Bryce, Tayler, and Nate stood around with the boys trainer.

"Kai! It's good to see you!" Tayler hugged me carefully.

"You too!" I smiled as I pulled away from our hug.

"I'm Bryce!" A brunette who stood next to Tayler waved with a small smirk on his face.

"This is my girlfriend Kailah. I don't think you two have met before." Vinnie questioned.

"Don't think so but you seem to have all the hype with this match coming up." I raised my brows.

He laughed. "Yeah I guess you could say that. What happened to your leg?"

"Motocross accident. Apparently it was a severe accident." I shrugged looking down at my cast.

Tayler and Vinnie looked at each other. "You were in a literal Coma Kai, it was super serious." Tayler looked at me like I was clueless.

"Hey Kai!" Nate smiled as he joined in on our conversation. "Glad to see you doing better!"

"Oh I forgot you two know each other." Vinnie looked at Nate and I.

"We met at the compound party." I bit my lip thinking back to when Vinnie and I weren't on good terms at the time.

A taller thin guy walked up to us as the guys stood around. He looked like he was the owner or a trainer.

"Hey guys! Oh sorry, and lady!" The guy apologized.

"Whats up man! That's Kailah, Vinnie's girlfriend." Tayler introduced me. I waved.

"I may be injured but I can still talk." I smiled sarcastically at Tayler.

"Tyler, i'm the trainer. What happened?" He pointed at my leg.

"Motocross accident." I repeate dbecomong a little annoyed talking about the subject.

"Badass." Tyler nodded. "Anyway let's get taped up and we'll start with some warm ups." The boys nodded and went off to tape up.

"If you need something just say so." Vinnie leaned down to give me a quick kiss before running off to find the other boys.

While they were training I got a call from my dad. "Hey dad! How are you? Oh i'm just here at a gym watching Vinnie and his friends box. Mhm. Oh you are? When? I can't wait! I'll see you soon! Bye dad, love you!" I hung up the phone and slipped it back into my pocket.

After about three hours the boys were finished training. Vinnie's hair was soaking wet in sweat. All of them looked like they just took a shower in sweat, it was disgusting.

"Bye guys! See you soon!" I waved as Vinnie helped me in the car.

"Hey, who were you talking to earlier?" Vinnie asked as he sat down in the driver seat.

"My dad. He's coming to visit." I looked at him shyly unsure of how Vinnie would react.

"Interesting." He nodded slowly putting the car in drive.

SO SORRY FOR THE LONG AWAITED UPDATE! HOPE ALL IS WELL AND THANK YOU FOR READING!