ʀᴇᴋɪɴᴅʟɪɴɢ

I laid in bed this morning not wanting to face Vinnie. After yesterday I didn't have the urge to talk to him. As I laid there, there was a knock on my bedroom door.

Liza and Nikita walked in along with Markell who were visiting.

"Wakey wakey kai kai." Nikita sang in a high pitch tone.

I slowly sat up as they sat down scattered in my room.

"Girl it looks and smells like some type of death trap. You need to clean this room miss girl." Markell scrunched his nose as the filth on the floor.

"Markell, i'm hurt. I can't even clean if I wanted to." I shrugged.

"Hurt physically or mentally because someone told me he had a girl over last night. Is that why you've been slummed in here?" Liza raised her brows at me.

"You should not be this upset about a boy." Nikita chimed in.

"Period. And it's Kouvr's birthday so you most definitely can't be sitting in here." Markell added.

"I didn't think he'd have a girl over. I told him that I wanted to start as friends and then go from there but I guess I should've included friends who don't see other people." I sighed loudly.

As if on que Vinnie peeked his head in through the door as he knocked. "Um, Liza could you come help me?"

"Yeah! Be back Kai." She smirked and walked out of the room with Vinnie.

Nikita and Markell looked at each other and then at me. As they laughed, Kouvr walked in.

"Hey, we're all going to the beach for my birthday, you guys coming?" She poked her head in.

"I would but not with my leg. I'll be at dinner though, I promise." I smiled. I felt bad but I didn't wanna be a burden to everyone and have to slow them down.

"We're coming! Bye Kai Kai. See you at dinner." Nikita patted my arm as she got off my bed and walked out.

"Get your lazy butt out of bed. Do something productive girl." Markell pounted as he walked past my bed and out the door.

A couple minutes went by and I decided to try and attempt to take a shower. I left the door unlocked just in case I fell. I wasn't sure if anyone else was home but if I fell the door was unlocked for easy access.

As I reached for the shampoo bottle I knocked over another bottle beside it.

The bathroom door opened and hit the wall. "You okay? Did you fall?" Vinnie barged in not looking into the bathroom.

"I'm fine. I just dropped a bottle. Could you just stay close just in case?" I asked.

"Of course. I'll leave my bathroom door open. Yell if you need anything." He left the door cracked and went back to his room.

I finally finished in the shower and changed into an outfit for dinner. I put on a tennis skirt and oversized sweater and some jordan mid's to complete my outfit.

"Hey kai- are you ready Thomas said they- wow I mean sorry. You look nice." Vinnie looked me up and down. "Anyways. Thomas said they were headed back to get ready for dinner."

"Oh okay. I just have to do my makeup and hair." I smiled.

"Okay. Hey um i'm sorry about yesterday. Liza told me you were upset. From now on you have my attention." He walked closer to me grabbing my hand.

"Of course she told you. I guess it's also my fault for not clarifying that we could be somewhat seeing each other." I blushed.

"She tells me everything. I don't wanna focus on anyone else, I swear." He smirked.

Ugh that smile kills me. It makes it so hard to be friends with him.

He placed his hands on my cheeks and held my face to look up at him.

"You can't kiss me, that would ruin us being friends." I gazed into his eyes.

"Oh well." He leaned in and kissed me. It was the best feeling.

"Hey Kai-oop my bad!" Markell's eyes grew big as he shut the door quickly.

Vinnie and I broke out into laughter as we stood in my room.

"I don't wanna be your friend anymore Kai but for you i'll give you all the time you need. Just no other boys." He demanded.

"I promise." I smiled.

Everyone was finally ready for dinner. I had my hair lightly curled and applied light makeup.

I rode with Thomas,Mia,Vinnie, Micheal, Markell,and Jack. We ended up having dinner at Saddle Ranch which is where the paparazzi is always at.

"I'm so tired of the paps. They always assume everything." I rolled my eyes as the flashes went off around the car.

"Don't worry. I got you." Vinnie smiled.

Everyone made their way out of the car and of course Vinnie, Markell, and I were last to get out. Markell got out first and I followed, Vinnie was right behind us.

"Markell, what's the special occasion?"

"Kailah have you spoken to Tayler?"

"Are you and Vinnie back together?"

Markell distracted the paparazzi as Vinnie and I made our way in so I didn't fall and hurt my leg. I was finally getting better at being more mobile on my own without crutches.

We sat down at a big table and waited for everyone to be seated. I took the time to post an offguard picture of Vin to my story.

NotKailahHayes has posted to her story

I finished posting and set my phone on the table

"Did you seriously just take a picture of me?" He rolled his eyes.

"You looked good. I had to." I smiled.

"Gross. Get a room nasties." Markell scrunched his nose in disgust as he joked.

We all ate dinner and celebrated the life of Kouvr!

HEY Y'ALL SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE! I'M TRYING MY BEST TO UPDATE WHEN I CAN.