2.12

They are separated yet again, but Alora does not mind the isolation for once. Her tears had long dried, but her thoughts have remained muddled as she tries to push away the dominant one to the best of her abilities. Dwelling on Alderaan won't help her now, but she can't shake the explosion from her mind.

Or, more accurately, who she has to kill to avenge all those destroyed lives.

Luckily for her, she hears a loud commotion through her metal cell. Jumping to her feet, Alora waits a moment before climbing up above the cell door. When the door to her cell opens, she is ready. Alora waits as the lone trooper takes a step into the room, just shy of where she wants him.

"Huh?" He looks around before turning back. "General's not here!" He shouts but stupidly takes a step forward.

Alora smirks. "Aren't you a little tall to be a stormtrooper?" Before he has a chance to react, she drops on top of him and pins him to the ground. As he groans beneath her, she takes his blaster but pauses at the sound of a Wookiee.

Looking up, she finds one standing and shouting at her.

"Lady, could you get off of me?" The trooper groans. "Look, we've gotta get going. There'll be troopers here any minute."

"You're a trooper."

"I'm a pilot!"

Alora allows him to remove his helmet as she scurries off of him and into the hall where she finds Leia and another man in a stormtrooper uniform. Despite the terrible morning, Alora can't find it in herself to blame the princess; she did what she had to in order to protect her planet, even if it resulted in failure. After all, she lives for Leia; how can Alora ever blame her? "Leia!" She cries out as a smile graces her lips. She rushes the princess and flings her arms out with a laugh, relief settling on her shoulders. If she had found Leia hurt, Vader wouldn't stand a chance.

Leia grips her tightly. "We have to get out of here. Kenobi's on board."

"What, here?" Alora pulls back. "Now? Who are you?"

"Oh, I'm Luke Skywalker."

Alora arches a brow. "Have we met before?"

Luke shakes his head. "Don't think so. Ben's been training me though, and he has something for you onboard the ship."

Blinking, Alora takes a step back. "Wait, what? Training you?"

"Yeah, like, Jedi stuff."

"Jedi stuff?!" Alora exclaims, raising her stolen blaster without looking and shooting down the hall. She hadn't heard that word in a long time—the Jedi were gone. The last remaining one is exiled on a swamp planet as far as she knows. "What do you mean Jedi stuff—they're all dead!"