3.16

Warning: Jabba's palace

Alora's last-minute punch had definitely not been enough to save Leia the humiliation awaiting them. Despite the blemish to her perfect face, Jabba deemed her pretty enough to serve alongside Alora.

Jabba's skin is the roughest thing Alora has ever felt, and she has slept on mountainous terrain without cover before. With her back pressed against his tail, mostly exposed due to her new uniform, she can feel her rage building with each passing second. Not just because of her own predicament, but because he keeps Leia so close to his blubbering face.

While Leia wears a bikini, long traces of fabric trailing from the bottom down between her legs, Alora wears a piece that barely covers her chest and pelvis, like her princess, but instead of cloth below, a string of material reaches up from the bottom to connect to the top over her stomach, exposing her sides and back completely to the elements.

In other words, Jabba will die slowly and painfully. Soon.

Footsteps from the entrance make Alora glance up. She does not move much, the collar around her neck stifling, but Leia leans forward, her own chain clanging through the silent air.

A cloaked man steps into the room with too much purpose to be normal. Alora wants to roll her eyes at Luke's Jedi get-up but can't help but feel relief at his appearance. As he pauses before them, his eyes scan them both for injuries, his gaze lingers on the bruise Leia wears.

As Jabba wakes, speaking heatedly with his second, Alora fails to hide her sneer. She does not understand Huttese well, so it would be useless to try. "At last," C-3PO cries. "Master Luke's come to rescue me!"

Stepping forward, Luke removes his hood. "You will bring Captain Solo and the Wookiee to me."

Her chains jingle behind her, the end held tightly in Jabba's grasp. He speaks again, but C-3PO neglects to translate which only frustrates Alora.

"Nevertheless, I am taking Captain Solo and his friends. You can either profit from this or be destroyed. It's your choice, but I warn you not to underestimate my powers."

Alora wants to roll her eyes at the cheesiness but keeps her gaze trained on the grate he stands on. If he would just look at her, he'd know why she worries about his little plan. Jabba suddenly tugs the chains back, and Alora almost yelps.

Luke reaches out and a lone blaster jumps into his hands. Within seconds, the grate opens, and Luke, along with a guard, falls into the chambers beneath the throne room. Jabba's throne moves over the grate so they can stare down, a few others coming around the side. A hand wraps around her's, and Alora meets Lando's gaze.

"So not forgiven," she mutters as she turns her gaze back down to see a rancor sneaking towards the two victims. As much as she may be at odds with Luke Skywalker, she can't help the desire to see him safe.