TᕼIᖇTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT,𝗇𝖾𝗑𝗍.

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter. Also, "Deadchi" jokes will not be tolerated. If I see them, I will delete them. Enjoy!

edited on october 28th, 2021 @ 3:01am

════ ∘◦ᵒ 𓅓 ᵒ◦∘ ════

CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT - NEXT

IT WAS OBVIOUS THAT JOHZENJI was more focused and no longer pulling anything reckless like in the first set. Rei was still on the sidelines, since Ukai hasn't switched him back in yet. Rei watched as Kageyama and Tsukishima jumped up to block a spike. But the spike was a feint.

"A feint!" Nishinoya exclaimed, as Daichi dived down to save it but was unsuccessful.

"Yahoo!" Johzenji cheered as Rei sighed and looked at the scoreboard.

Karasuno

19

Johzenji

15

Rei looked back at the game as he saw Tsukishima spike down the ball, but it got saved. He sees Johzenji's setter jump up to spike, as Kageyama also jumped up to block, however the setter instead changed position in mid-air and tossed the ball to someone else. Rei held back a snicker at Kageyama's expression.

Terushima spiked the ball and got a point. "Back attack!" Yamaguchi exclaimed as him, Hinata, Sugawara, and Rei watched with wide eyes.

"A break point, huh?" Sugawara mumbled as Rei ran a hand through his hair.

"Those guys are seriously annoying me with their tricks." He mumbled.

════ ∘◦ᵒ 𓅓 ᵒ◦∘ ════

Rei watched as Tanaka spiked down the volleyball, but the ball got saved by their Number 7, in which Terushima quickly sets the ball up.

"It's up! Last hit!"

Rei watched with narrowed eyes, focusing on the ball. He smirked in pride when Tsukishima jumped up and blocked the ball, making Karasuno get a point when the volleyball hit the court.

"Shut out!"

Rei chuckled at Hinata and Yamaguchi who cheered for the block as Tsukishima glanced at Ukai. "If you can stop it, I have no complaints!" Ukai reassures him as the tall blonde nodded. Rei gave Tsukishima a thumbs up as he was up to serve.

"Tsukishima, nice serve!"

Hinata was back in the game making Rei huff in annoyance as he looked over at Ukai, silently begging his coach to let him play, who was either purposefully ignoring him or was too focused on the game. Either way, he sweat dropped at the black haired male.

Rei watched the game continue when Tsukishima served, Daichi managed to receive the ball as Hinata raced off. "Nice receive!" Tanaka complimented. Rei widened his eyes when he saw that Johzenji's blockers weren't crowding Hinata like they were before.

Hinata spikes down the ball, in which someone receives it, but the ball almost touched the court when it bounced off the libero's arms, Terushima was quick to react when he kicked the ball back up, and Rei watched as their Number 7 jumped up and slammed down the ball, getting a point.

Rei narrowed his eyes a little. "Oh, man... Don't tell me they're getting used to the fast attacks already?" He thought as he saw Karasuno had 20 points with Johzenji catching up with 18 points. He looked over to see Hinata whisper something in Kageyama's ear.