ᖴOᖇTY-ᔕI᙭,𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖺𝖻𝗌𝗈𝗅𝗎𝗍𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝗆𝗂𝗍 𝗌𝗐𝗂𝗍𝖼𝗁.

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! Enjoy!

edited on december 19th, 2021 @ 2:29am

════ ∘◦ᵒ 𓅓 ᵒ◦∘ ════

CHAPTER FORTY-SIX - THE ABSOLUTE LIMIT SWITCH

"ALL RIGHT!" Karasuno cheered as they were in the lead with 17 points. "Shut up." Kageyama commented as Hinata was cheering for his point.

"Hey, that was awesome!" Rei complimented. "That was right below! Did you aim for that?!"

"Hinata was close to the net, so I made the set close, too." Kageyama responded. "I'm glad it worked out."

"All right! Let's get one more!" Daichi said as Karasuno was huddled up.

"Right!"

"We're going to win!"

Tsukishima was up to serve. "Tsukishima, nice serve!" Daichi encouraged as Tsukishima threw the ball up.

"Got it!" Watari announced, receiving the ball.

Oikawa tossed to Iwaizumi as he scored a point for Aoba Johsai as Kageyama was late on blocking him. Oikawa and Iwaizumi high fived each other.

Kageyama tossed to Tanaka who spiked it and scored a point for Karasuno in which they cheered. But Aoba Johsai got the point back.

TWEEEET!

Yahaba was subbing in for Kindaichi. Yahaba was up to serve as he sends the ball over. "Asahi!" Daichi shouted as Asahi received the ball.

"Sorry!" Asahi apologized as Kageyama covered for him, getting into setting position.

"Tanaka-san!" He shouted, tossing the ball towards Tanaka.

"Two blockers!"

Tanaka jumped up and spiked the ball past the blockers, but Oikawa managed to dive down to receive it.

"Yahaba!"

"Right! Kyotani!"

Yahaba tossed towards Kyotani who jumped up and spiked the ball as he gained a point for Aoba Johsai. Rei looked at the score.

Karasuno

18

Aoba Johsai

19

Yahaba served again as Nishinoya received it on time. "Nice receive!" Kageyama complimented before getting into setting position once more.

Hinata ran over as he jumped up. Hinata spiked the ball low and managed to get a point for Karasuno as Yahaba was late on receiving.

"You little brat..." Oikawa said in irritation.

TWEEEET!

Kindaichi was subbing in for Yahaba once more. "Tanaka, nice serve!" Daichi encouraged.

Tanaka threw the ball up in the air as it went over the net. "Got it!" Watari called out, receiving the ball.

"They're coming on the right! Right!"

"Number 16! Number 16!"

"Stop them!"

Asahi spiked the ball down but it was saved on time by Iwaizumi. The game continued on, making the audience intrigued.