ᔕI᙭TY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ,𝖾𝗇𝗁𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌.

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! Enjoy!

edited on may 27th, 2022 @ 3:00am

════ ∘◦ᵒ 𓅓 ᵒ◦∘ ════

CHAPTER SIXTY-THREE - ENHANCEMENTS

"SHOYO!"

Rei looked over and spotted Nishinoya running towards them with his arms in the air. "Heya!" Hinata called back.

"Heya." Kageyama greeted. 

"Noya-senpai, hello." Rei also greeted.

"Hey, Kageyama, Shiro." Nishinoya said.

"Hey!" Sugawara said. "Hinata, Kageyama, Shiro! You guys made it back in one piece!"

"Heya, Suga-san."

"Heya."

"Heya, heya." Sugawara smiled widely. "You guys better not have been fighting as soon as you got back." He added towards Kageyama and Hinata.

"Nah, they were already fighting when I brought the key over." Tanaka informed.

"That's way too fast." Sugawara commented.

"Well, I mean... That basically defines them! Right?" Nishinoya questioned, patting the duo on the back as he walked in.

"Kageyama, Shiro, how was the youth training camp?" Tanaka asked.

"Yeah, that! How was the All-Japan?" Nishinoya asked as well.

"The floor wasn't made out of wooden planks." Kageyama replied, causing Rei to deadpan next to him.

"You're talking about the court?" Tanaka said. "How was the volleyball? There were crazy-good guys from all over there, right?"

"Yes. Everyone was really good." Kageyama responded.

"Most of them were super annoying." Rei added on. "Oh, except for Komori-senpai. He's a fantastic libero, Noya-senpai!"

Nishinoya was then seen with a gloomy aura. "Senpai?" He thought, recalling Rei's conversation with Tanaka a few months ago.

"Hey, Shiro. I have a question that's been bothering me lately." Tanaka spoke, getting the first-year's attention. "How come you only use the senpai honorific on Noya?"

"I use it for liberos who I respect and admire. Noya-senpai is the first one I've come across, so that's why." Rei shrugged.

"This 'Komori' is trying to take my junior away!" Nishinoya thought, having a firey look in his eyes as Rei looked at him.

"Huh? Noya-senpai?"

"Hinata, you didn't try to sneak into the All-Japan Youth Camp, did you?" Sugawara asked.

"Well, I, uh..."

"Apparently, he didn't try because he'd get arrested."

"Arrested?" Sugawara repeated as Hinata looked towards Tsukishima's direction with irritation written on his face.

"Tsukishima!"

"He was actually planning to sneak into the Tokyo camp." Tsukishima added on.

"Nice, Shoyo!" Nishinoya complimented.

Sugawara places his hand on top of Tsukishima's head. "Did you grow a little at your camp, too, Tsukishima?" He asked.

"Yeah... I guess..." Tsukishima responded.