(𝗦𝟰) SEVENTY-THREE | Broken Heart.

A/N: Hello, readers! Another chapter is here! Enjoy!

unedited

***

CHAPTER SEVENTY-THREE - BROKEN HEART

"Service ace! Relief server Yamaguchi Tadashi is living up to his title!"

"Whoa, they put one over on us!" Atsumu exclaimed.

"Quiet down, Atsumu!" Nakamura scolded.

"Huh?" Atsumu turned to look towards him.

Aran had covered his face with his hand. "I'm so sorry!" He apologized.

"See? Now look what you've done!" Nakamura said, pointing over towards Aran.

TWEEEEEET!

"One more time!"

Yamaguchi did his jump float serve once more, except this time, Aran managed to receive it. "Nice receive..." Atsumu complimented as Yamaguchi easily placed the ball in the air.

Tanaka ran forwards to try and save the ball but ended up crashing into the wall, making Mika cringe.

"Couldn't he see he wouldn't get it before he hit the wall?" She asked. "Even if he did, he couldn't hit it back, could he?"

"I'm pretty sure the only thing on his mind was that the ball hadn't touched the ground yet. How do I put this? He doesn't have the luxury of just giving up." Daisho replied.

"Damn you." Tanaka muttered.

The whistle blew as Omimi was switched out. The ball was served as Daichi dived over to receive it.

"That was powerful! The ball's in Inarizaki's court!"

"We need this chance." Sugawara muttered.

That's when Kageyama suddenly ducked under the net. "Don't let it slip away!" Sugawara shouted from the sidelines as Kageyama received the ball over towards Karasuno's side of the court.

"Get the last!"

"Got—" Rei started to say.

He was interrupted by Asahi jumping up and spiking the ball down.

"And that's a block out!"

"Thanks, Kageyama!" Daichi told him.

"Yup." Kageyama simply replied.

"You're totally like an ace, Asahi-san!" Rei gave him a thumbs up.

"Thanks!" Asahi replied.

"I mean... He is the ace." Tsukishima commented.

"Everyone's totally on their game right now." Tanaka thought.

"Is he allowed to cross over the net like that?" Mika questioned.

"Well, the ball and the player didn't actually go into Inarizaki's court, so yup." Daisho replied.

"Man, I hit it toward their #1! And after I was told to shoot for their #5 baldy..."

"Don't worry about it." Omimi reassured.

"Karasuno gets the set point first!"

"If they miss this chance, the next server is Miya Atsumu-kun. I'm pretty sure that Karasuno wants to seal the deal with this next point."

The game resumed as Daichi quickly went to save the ball. Kageyama tosses the ball as Tanaka came from behind Tsukishima. However, he got blocked by Atsumu, Suna, and Nakamura.