ᔕI᙭TY,𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗏𝖾.

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! Rei makes a reappearance! Also, thank you so much for 2K votes on this book! Enjoy!

edited on april 30th, 2022 @ 3:19am

════ ∘◦ᵒ 𓅓 ᵒ◦∘ ════

CHAPTER SIXTY - PERSPECTIVE

THE THIRD SET AGAINST THE Shiratorizawa third-years eventually began. "Wakatoshi!" Semi shouted out as Ushijima jumped up to spike the ball, in which Kunimi barely receives it.

"Don't worry about it!"

"Left! Left!"

Hinata then recalled what Nishinoya had told him.

"Guys who are really good are able to tell where the ball is gonna go just from reading the spiker's form. For example, Nekoma's Morisuke-kun or our Daichi-san and Shiro."

"The spiker's form..." Hinata thought as he watched Reon jump up, in which Koganegawa and another blocker jumped up to block.

"Nice kill!"

The ball then went up again as Ushijima crouched down to save the ball. "So cool!" Hinata exclaimed in his head. "It's hard to describe. It's like he doesn't make any unnecessary movements. But even if I was able to move like that, my reach wouldn't be enough."

The whistle blew as Hinata stepped onto the court. "Come to think of it, I don't usually get to watch Noya-san or Shiro from behind. During a game, during practice, or even when I'm watching games on TV, all I ever is watch the ball." Hinata realized.

Semi bounced the ball as he was up to serve. "Semi Semi, better get that service ace!" Tendou cheered.

Semi looked at him in irritation. "Why are you calling me Semi Semi? Stop it!" He exclaimed.

TWEEEEET!

Semi threw the ball up in the air and spiked it, but it was easily received.

"Nice receive!"

Koganegawa tosses the ball to a spiker who spikes past the blockers. "Get one more, Semi Semi!" Tendou cheered.

Semi throws the ball up again as it hits the net.

"It's inside!"

Hayashi receives the volleyball as it goes back up in the air. Reon spikes the ball as it was received.

"Nice serve!" Hinata told Koganegawa, passing the ball over to him as he caught it.

"Thanks!" Koganegawa replied.

Ushijima ends up spiking the ball in which Hinata ended up receiving it with his face as he grinned with blood coming out of his nose.

The game resumed as Tendou jumps up to block Hyakuzawa. Ushijima crouched down to receive the ball.

Finally it was dark out as everyone began packing up.

"Thank you very much!"

"Thank you!"

"See ya, Tsutomu, Riku. We'll be back." Tendou said.

"Yes, sir!" Goshiki responded.

"Right, Tendou-san." Kawamura added in.

"I guess we're gonna start spending the night today."

"Man, even the washing machines are great at Shiratorizawa!" Hinata exclaimed.