ᔕI᙭TY-ᗴIᘜᕼT,𝖺 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗇𝖾𝖼𝗍.

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! Enjoy!

edited on august 29th, 2022 @ 2:20am

════ ∘◦ᵒ 𓅓 ᵒ◦∘ ════

CHAPTER SIXTY-EIGHT - A CHANCE TO CONNECT

"AND THERE IT IS! Karasuno High School's lethal weapon! The quick attack of the first-years, Hinata and Kageyama!"

"We finally got to see it."

"The height of the hitter who just scored, Hinata Shoyo, is 164 cm! He's the shortest hitter out on our team lineups today!"

"Oh, man! That was so fast!"

"So cool!"

"Huh? His expression's totally changed from the training camp." Atsumu commented to himself in the stands. "Scary. Not to mention... Who the hell is he?"

"Talking to yourself, Atsumu? Makes me wonder why the girls like you so much."

Atsumu flinched as he glanced back and saw Nakamura wearing the same volleyball jacket he had on. "M-Mura-san!" He exclaimed. "What are you doing here?"

"Wanted to watch my precious junior's first high school national match." Nakamura responded, leaning against the railing. "You told me he attended that training camp of yours. He must've gotten better since I last saw him."

"Daichi-san!"

Daichi easily crouched down and saved the ball. "Yes!" He cheered to himself.

"Nice receive!" Tanaka complimented.

"Sawamura! You're so good now!" Tashiro teared up.

"Yeah." Kurokawa agreed.

"You're so..."

"Sorry, I couldn't catch all that."

Karasuno soon began their synchronized attack. Instead, Kageyama does a setter dump, scoring a point for Karasuno.

"That was a beautiful dump that basically laughed in the face of their blocking! Tsubakihara Academy was caught completely off guard!"

"Kageyama, you bastard! You son of a gun!" Tanaka exclaimed.

"You're so annoying." Daichi commented.

"Your personality sucks!" Hinata shouted out.

"You cheeky little..." Nishinoya trailed off.

"Those were all insults!" Asahi complained.

Kageyama was up to serve as he spun the ball in his hands. The whistle blew as Kageyama threw the ball up in the air and it was received.

"Step back!" Daichi ordered.

Nishinoya tosses the ball over as Kageyama ran forward, setting the ball over towards Hinata who spikes it, scoring a point.

"He did it again! The setter Kageyama managed to flow right into that set!"

"Kageyama-kun is a first-year who was invited to the All-Japan Youth Training Camp."

"Er... They seem to be arguing about something... I wonder if they'll be okay."

"It's fine... We're used to this..." Rei thinks to himself, sighing as he did so.

TWEEEEET!

Kageyama served once more as it was barely received. Teradomari jumped up and spiked the ball past Daichi and Hinata as the ball ended up flying into the audience.