TᕼIᖇTᗴᗴᑎ,𝗐𝗂𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗅𝗈𝗌𝖾𝗋𝗌.

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! Enjoy!

edited on december 11th, 2020 @ 12:38am

════ ∘◦ᵒ 𓅓 ᵒ◦∘ ════

CHAPTER THIRTEEN - WINNERS AND LOSERS

THEY CONTINUED TO PLAY AS Rei watched Hinata spike down the ball over the net. Tokonami missed, as the bell went out of bounds, and Karasuno gained a point. "Nice, Hinata, Kageyama." Tanaka shouts at the two. Right now on the court was Daichi, Hinata, Kageyama, Tanaka, Nishinoya, and Rei.

The game continued once more, as Tokonami serves it, Hinata however was lousy at receiving, making Rei quickly use his misdirection and received it perfectly on the other side, gaining Karasuno a point. Rei glanced at the scoreboard.

Karasuno

13

Tokonami

21

Rei growled at this. "It's only the first set..." He thought. Rei glanced back at the stands where Oikawa was sitting on a chair, with a look of boredom, as he was waiting for something interesting to happen. "You want entertainment? Fine..." Rei mentally noted.

"Nice serve, Chaya." Rei heard someone call out, making him look over to the Tokonami player who served, the ball comes straight at Nishinoya who saves it easily. Hinata quickly runs over to spike as the two blockers from Tokonami jump up.

However, Tokonami guess wrong as Kageyama tossed the ball over to Asahi. Asahi jumped high in the air as he could, his eyes focusing on the ball. Asahi spiked it down as he earned Karasuno a point.

"All right!" Karasuno announced as Nishinoya and Tanaka went to congratulate the ace.

Soon it was Hinata's turn to serve. "One more, Hinata. Give us a nice serve." Daichi called out as Hinata nodded.

"Yes." Hinata replied back determinedly.

"Let's score with this one."

"Yeah."

Karasuno kept spiking and getting points, Tokonami were trying to save the balls but they weren't fast enough. "All right!" Karasuno shouted as they all gained another point.

Rei felt a little bit bad since one of the players, his name was Ikejiri he believed, was trying his best.

Soon Hinata serves again. "Hinata, nice serve." Daichi called out to encourage him. Rei watched with concentrated eyes as the ball goes over the net and Tokonami saves it. Rei watched the ball as Ikejiri called out for a toss, as he jumps up and spikes the ball but got blocked by Tsukishima and Daichi.

"All right!" Karasuno annnounced, they won the first set with ease. Rei head on over to the sides with his team as they got their water bottles and towels to wipe away any sweat they had. Rei gulped his drink down, making sure to save some for the next set. Some of Rei's teammates conversed with one another. He sighed in exhaustion.

"You did well out there." Kiyoko praises him.

"Thank you." Rei smiled at her.

"Ack! Kiyoko is praising Shiro!" Nishinoya exclaimed.

"I know! It's not fair!" Tanaka added as the two weep over the fact that Kiyoko gave Rei a small compliment. Rei sweat dropped at the two.

TWEEET!