TᗯᗴᑎTY,𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗎𝗆.

A/N: Hello, readers! Another chapter is here! Enjoy!

edited on april 15th, 2021 @ 2:45pm

════ ∘◦ᵒ 𓅓 ᵒ◦∘ ════

CHAPTER TWENTY - THE POINT THAT CHANGES THE MOMENTUM

"OSHIRO, YOU'LL BE SWAPPED IN FOR TANAKA." Ukai informed him. Rei nodded and held up the number sign, Tanaka came over and gave his junior a small squeeze on the shoulder before taking the sign and heading to the sidelines as Rei jogged back onto court.

"The final set... if the ball drops now... it's over." Rei thought to himself before getting into position as Karasuno stared determinedly at Aoba Johsai who does the same.

The game continues as Daichi receives the ball. "Nice receive!" Rei called out, as Kageyama gets ready to set, Hinata had already jumped into the air to spike. Hinata swung his arms back and then slammed down the ball, only for Kindaichi to block it, Rei narrowed his eyes that Aoba Johsai were already blocking quick attacks.

"Chance ball!"

The volleyball goes to Aoba Johsai as Kunimi jumps up to hit the ball, but it was a feint. "A feint!" Daichi called out as he and Hinata had jumped up block, Nishinoya dives down and saves the ball. "All right!" He announced as Rei continued to concentrate on the game.

"Asahi!" Nishinoya called out as Kageyama tossed to their ace, Asahi spiked it down but Oikawa received it.

"He's a setter, now he can't set to anyone. Just like with Tobio-kun." Rei thinks to himself. He suddenly saw Hayashi running forward, and sees him jump from the back and into a setting position which made Rei widen his eyes.

"That was one of the first moves that Fuji-kun taught us!" Rei noted as Hayashi sets to Oikawa who spiked it down and got his team a point. "Actually, with how talented Noya-senpai is, I'm shocked that he doesn't know that move."

Soon it was Oikawa's turn to serve as he gave the ball a spin before staring at Karasuno.

Oikawa did his jump serve, as he slammed the ball and Daichi runs over and saves it. "All right!" Daichi announced.

"Daichi, nice receive!" Tanaka yelled from the sides as Kageyama sets the ball to Asahi.

One of the players did try to save it, but instead gave Karasuno a chance ball. "The ball's coming back!" Daichi commented as Rei saw Hinata jump to push it back over the net to get a point, but was suddenly stopped when Oikawa had stopped the ball from going to their side and sets it to Iwaizumi who spikes it down.

"Take that!" Iwaizumi exclaimed.

"All right!" Aoba Johsai announced as Rei watched Oikawa and Iwaizumi high five, he scowled at them. "That toss was so close to the edge." Rei thought as he glanced to Hinata and Kageyama who pant.

"Incredible..." Rei heard Hinata comment with an eerie look.

TWEEEET!

Karasuno calls for a timeout as they head off the court to go over to Ukai. "Okay, we're playing well! Keep calm and carry on!" Ukai announced.

"Yes, sir!"

"They're starting to get used to our central attacks, so use the full width of the court as much as possible!" Ukai stated.

"Yes, sir!"

TWEEEET!

"Let's go!" Daichi yelled as they headed back on the court.