(𝗦𝟰) SEVENTY-TWO | Found.

A/N: Hello, readers! Another chapter is here! Enjoy!

unedited

***

CHAPTER SEVENTY-TWO - FOUND

The ball fell to the court as the whistle blew. "Wow, you really did do it." Suna commented.

"I can't be as accurate as Tobio-kun... But who doesn't wanna copy cool things when they can?" Atsumu stated.

"Man! You guys can trust each other so much better because you're twins! It must be nice being brothers!" Aran exclaimed.

Osamu places his hands on the back of his head as Atsumu was getting ready to serve. The whistle blew as he he served the ball.

"Daichi-san!"

Daichi dived down and received the ball. Rei rushed over and quickly covered for him. "Asahi-san!" He shouted, sending the ball over towards the ace.

Asahi spikes the ball in which it got received. Atsumu tosses the ball over towards Osamu, who spikes it down past Rei and Daichi. Hinata grits his teeth in irritation.

"Look at that speed! They're basically on par with the Karasuno's first-year duo!"

Osamu turned to his brother. "You really creep me out." He commented.

"Aw, flattery will get you nowhere!" Atsumu gave a closed eye smile.

Inarizaki had 12 points while Karasuno had 10. Tsukishima was up to serve as he tossed the ball into the air and Akagi received it.

Osamu jumped in the air as Hinata went to block him, but Atsumu tossed over towards Suna. "Sorry! Cover!" Daichi shouted. Hinata soon ended up getting blocked.

"Shut down! Inarizaki just shut down Karasuno's main attack!"

"It's almost like he blocked knowing for sure that the ball would go to Hinata-kun."

"Hinata, Kageyama, calm down. Don't get so worked up." Ukai told the duo.

"I'm my normal self." Kageyama commented.

"Oh, really?" Ukai asked.

The game soon resumed as Inarizaki got another point.

"The Miya Twins are unstoppable!"

"They are truly the ultimate challengers!"

"Their #10 is small, but is an excellent scorer. But it must be depressing when someone else can use your unique attack so easily."

"You think so? I doubt he got much attention without Kageyama prior to this. But it's not like he's going to keep playing with Kageyama as his setter forever. Basically that quick shows him that there are other setters like Atsumu who can get him the ball. I think it's welcome news for him that it's not exactly unique. Not to mention... I wouldn't call that face "depressed," would you?"

The ball went back up into the air as Aran spiked it. Rei dived down to receive it. "Sorry! Cover!" He shouted out.

Kageyama tossed the ball over towards Hinata as the ball landed on the ground.

"That ball was touched by the blockers!"

"That's a point for Karasuno!"

"Korai-kun, that was..."

"He definitely saw that." Hoshiumi commented as Karasuno cheered.

TWEEEEET!

Atsumu threw the ball up in the air as it hit the net. Daichi rushed over and saved it.