ᔕI᙭TY-ᔕI᙭,𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒𝗈𝗇𝖾'𝗌 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍.

A/N: Hello, readers! We're finally at the start of nationals! Enjoy!

edited on june 22nd, 2022 @ 2:25am

════ ∘◦ᵒ 𓅓 ᵒ◦∘ ════

CHAPTER SIXTY-SIX - EVERYONE'S NIGHT

"YOU'VE GOT A LOT TO LEARN, HINATA."

"Damn it!"

"Call me Ryu of the Hagoita."

"Nice, Ryu!"

"Here I go! Hup!" Hinata called out, throwing up the badmition.

"Take this!" Tanaka jumped up and slammed it down.

"That's nothing!" Nishinoya told him.

"Sorry!"

"Ah, Daichi-san."

"Daichi-san!"

"Captain!" Hinata greeted as he waved.

"Heyo."

"What are you guys doing?" Daichi asked, walking over towards them. "The gym's not open today."

"I swung by after my New Year's shrine visit and ran into everyone!" Hinata explained.

"I just swung by during my jog." Kageyama said.

"I was in the area and saw everyone." Rei admitted.

"I ran away from my drunk sister." Tanaka stated.

"I was looking for a worthy new challenger!" Nishinoya added on.

Daichi sighed. "Seriously, are you guys like tuna?" He questioned.

"Huh?" Tanaka cupped his hand over his ear.

"I'm asking if you'd die if you had to stay still." Daichi elaborated. "Go on. Your days off are meant to be for resting! I'll kick your butts if you catch a cold."

"What are you doing here, Daichi-san?" Tanaka asked.

"I came to make sure the basketball team didn't take over our court." Daichi answered.

"Huh?"

════ ∘◦ᵒ 𓅓 ᵒ◦∘ ════

Rei was currently on the bus heading towards Tokyo. Hinata, Nishinoya, and Tanaka had their faces pressed onto the windows.

"That's the actual..."

"... Skytree!"

"It's huge!" Hinata exclaimed.

"Hey! We're going to be dropping off our luggage at the inn, then we're going to be lightly warming up at the gym that Nekomata-sensei arranged. Listen up, I'm sure you know this, but don't you dare cause a ruckus at the inn." Daichi told the chaotic trio, giving a deadly look.

"Right..."

"All right. We're almost there. Great job enduring the trip."

"Thanks!"

The bus came to a complete stop as everyone got off. "Seriously?" Tanaka questioned, looking up at a tall building. "This is the inn?! Holy crap!"

Ennoshita then pointed over towards where they were actually staying in.

"Sweet! We're totally gonna see a house ghost here!" Tanaka exclaimed, who had stars in his eyes, along with Hinata and Nishinoya.

"Let's go explore!"