ᖴIᖴTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ,𝗅𝗈𝗌𝗍.

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! Enjoy!

edited on april 18th, 2022 @ 4:42am

════ ∘◦ᵒ 𓅓 ᵒ◦∘ ════

CHAPTER FIFTY-NINE - LOST

AT SHIRATORIZAWA ACADEMY, Washijo was facing the first-years. "Usually, you'd face each other from opposing teams in the qualifiers. But while you're here, you're not opponents. Just the fact that you're doing something out of the ordinary is important. Take whatever you can from each other and get even better. That's all." He spoke.

"Thank you very much!"

"Let's see..." Anabara looked at the clipboard in his hands before looking up. "First, we're going to do passing drills. We're going to have you remember each other's names. Make sure you pair with someone that's not completely equal with you."

Hayashi nodded over towards Kawamura who nodded back. "By the way, I wonder where Shirocchi is." Hayashi stated.

"Perhaps he didn't get an invitation?" Kawamura hummed.

"All right, next. Spiking drills!"

Hinata widened his eyes as he rushed to join the others. "Hey." Washijo called out, causing Hinata to stop. "You're going the wrong way, ball boy."

"Sorry! I went the wrong way!" Hinata apologized.

Koganegawa tosses the ball towards Tsukishima who spiked it. "How was my set?" He asked.

"Fine, I guess?" Tsukishima answered.

"Tell me more!" Koganegawa said in irritation.

"Koganegawa from Date Tech. His technical skills are lacking, but he seems to be getting taller." Anabara commented. "Very nice. A giant setter."

"Nice kill!" Hinata complimented as he rushed to save a ball.

"Be more careful! Pick up those damn balls!" Washijo shouted out.

"Yes, sir!"

"Keep your eyes on them!"

"Yes, sir!"

The ball was set up for Tsukishima who jumps up to spike, hitting the volleyball past Koganegawa and Hyakuzawa.

"Nice kill!"

Goshiki jumps up to serve as the practice game continued on.

════ ∘◦ᵒ 𓅓 ᵒ◦∘ ════

It was eventually dark out as everyone was leaving the gym. "Hey..." Tsukishima spoke up. "Could you hurry up and get ready to leave? Unlike the King and Shiro's camp, this isn't an excused absence. We have to go to school tomorrow, like usual."

"Tsukishima-san." Hinata spoke. "I-I-I-I'm... sorry for the trouble—"

"Yeah, could you not apologize?" Tsukishima interjected. "It's not like being an impulsive dumbass is anything new for you."

"You mad that you can't really touch the ball? Serves you right. Wanna cry saying you're gonna quit? Keep doing your best, ball boy. Make sure you don't waste a precious five days of practice before the Spring Tournament." Tsukishima continued to insult.

════ ∘◦ᵒ 𓅓 ᵒ◦∘ ════

It was the next day at Shiratorizawa Academy as everyone was on the court, stretching.

"One, two, three, four..."

"Five, six, seven, eight..."

"Today we'll be doing serve and spike drills. After that, we'll have a practice game."