ᔕI᙭TY-ᑎIᑎᗴ,𝗏𝗂𝗏𝗂𝖽.

A/N: Hello, readers! Rei will finally reunite with Nakamura! Enjoy!

edited on september 27th, 2022 @ 11:00pm

════ ∘◦ᵒ 𓅓 ᵒ◦∘ ════

CHAPTER SIXTY-NINE - VIVID

FUKURODANI WAS CURRENTLY IN THE middle of their match with Eiwa High School. "Bokuto-san!" Akaashi shouted, tossing the ball over towards Bokuto, in which his spike got received by the other team.

"All right!"

"Counter!"

One of Eiwa's spikers spiked the ball past the blockers, making them gain a point.

"Okay, one more!"

Bokuto then had a look on his face, causing a lightning bolt to go through Akaashi. Yamiji then called for a timeout.

"I think things are going pretty well."

"That Bokuto guy's not a big deal at all."

Both schools were cheering as Fukurodani was silent. "Hey, what's wrong? Cheer up, already!" Komi told him, patting him on the back.

"I... I wanted to play in the main arena, too!" Bokuto claimed. "It's way bigger over there, and there are more people. This isn't fair!"

════ ∘◦ᵒ 𓅓 ᵒ◦∘ ════

"Line up!" Daichi told his team.

"Nice game!" Tashiro's voice was brought to Daichi's attention. "You did so good!"

"Congrats!" Shimada said.

"Good work! You guys did great!"

"Thank you very much!"

"Thank you!"

Karasuno then bowed to their supporters as they clapped.

Karasuno High School proceeds to round 2.

Afterwards, they met up with Tashiro and Kurokawa. "Oh, crap. You're way bigger up close, Sawamura." Tashiro commented.

"Wait, did I gain weight?!" Daichi asked.

"No, I mean your bigger in general." Tashiro replied.

"Hello, Kurokawa-san!" The second-years greeted Kurokawa.

"I guess he's an alumnus." Yamaguchi commented.

"Oh! So he's our senpais' senpai!" Hinata said.

"Hinata! Yamaguchi! Shiro!" Daichi called their names. "Kageyama and Tsukishima, you guys come over here, too."

They walked over. "Let me introduce you guys. This is Tashiro-san, who was the captain when I was a first-year. And this is Kurokawa-kun, who was our captain when I was a second-year." Daichi introduced the two.

"Hello!"

"Hello." Kageyama greeted as Tsukishima only nodded.

"Whoa!"

"Are they really first-years?" Tashiro questioned.

"Sadly..." Sugawara responded.

"We should have some bentos, so go ask Shimizu about them, and hand them out to everyone." Daichi said.

"Right!"

"That first-year setter, middle blocker, and libero... Who are they?" Kurokawa asked.

"Kageyama, the setter, is an amazing kid that's also a candidate for the All-Japan team along with Shiro, the libero. The tiny one... Er, I don't know what to say..." Daichi replied.