ᔕI᙭,𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗋𝖽𝗂𝖺𝗇 𝖽𝖾𝗂𝗍𝗒.

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! Enjoy!

edited on october 30th, 2020 @ 11:41pm

════ ∘◦ᵒ 𓅓 ᵒ◦∘ ════

CHAPTER SIX - THE GUARDIAN DEITY

REI WAS AT THE GYM with Kageyama as he bounces the ball, as he was trying to succeed in knocking over the water bottle ahead of him. Rei watched him from the sidelines, Kageyama performed a jump serve and he looks as though he's about to hit it until Hinata came out of nowhere and tried to receive it back, but he fell over and the ball goes flying off somewhere.

Rei snickered in amusement. "Hey, get out of there, dumbass Hinata! That could've hit!" Kageyama yelled.

"I got it. I got it." Hinata dismisses as Rei grinned.

"You didn't get it, dumbass. You hit a home run." Kageyama yelled making Hinata grumble.

"I'll go get it." He sighed.

Rei looked back at Kageyama as he grabbed another volleyball from the pile. "Idiot." He hissed at Hinata as he then throws the ball up and did a jump serve to hit the water bottle. Rei watched as the ball looked as though it was gonna get knocked over.

However, someone who Rei didn't recognize runs in, as he did a perfect receive. "What the hell? That was a perfect save!" Rei thinks to himself as he stared at the newcomer.

The newcomer had wild dark brown hair by ruffing most of it upwards, adding 10cm to his height. There was a tiny tuff of hair that fell over his head and appeared to be bleached a dirty blonde. His eyes were brown and slanted.

Rei watched as Hinata came over and seemed in shock. "Y-You're... shorter than me!" He exclaimed.

Rei held back his laughter as he watched Hinata stare at the stranger. "He's shorter than me." He voiced out, causing the guy to get annoyed.

"Huh? Hey, what did you just say?" The guy yells, getting ready to fight.

"I-I'm sorry! Um... How tall are you?" Hinata apologized before asking.

"I'm 159 centimeters."

Rei could tell Hinata looked pleased and shocked by this. "Wow..." Hinata said.

"W-What?" The stranger asked, confused.

"It's the first time I've looked down at someone since I started high school club activities." Hinata stated, wiping away his tears.

"Don't weep with joy about it! You're not looking that far down!" The stranger said, irritated with Hinata.

Rei walked over to Kageyama. "Do you know who he is?" He whispered.

"Dunno." Kageyama replied.

Daichi, Sugawara and Tanaka entered the gym. "Hey! Noya!" Tanaka's voice echoed.

"Hey, Ryu." The stranger, known as Noya, greeted him back.

"Nishinoya." Daichi and Sugawara greet in unison.

"Hi."

"Let me introduce you. This is Nishinoya, second-year."

"Hi." Hinata and Kageyama greeted as Rei just gave him a nod.

"Hi. You guys are first-years, huh? You, the guy doing the serves. The tall guy with the nasty glare. What junior high are you from?" Nishinoya asked.

"Kitagawa Daiichi." Kageyama replied.