ᖴOᖇTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ,𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 "𝗅𝖾𝖿𝗍".

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! Enjoy!

edited on january 8th, 2022 @ 2:40am

════ ∘◦ᵒ 𓅓 ᵒ◦∘ ════

CHAPTER FORTY-NINE - THE THREAT OF THE "LEFT"

"DON'T MIND, SHIRO! NEXT, NEXT!" Tanaka told his junior, giving him a high five.

"Yeah." Rei agreed, returning the high five.

Rei watched as Kawamura was up to serve. He threw the ball up as it headed towards Daichi, who thought it was out, but it ended up being in.

"Yeah!"

"Sorry!"

"Nice serve, Kawamura!"

TWEEET!

"Kawamura, one more! Nice serve!" One of his teammates shouted in encouragement as the ball hit the net.

"Got it!" Tanaka and Asahi shouted in unison.

"Tanaka-san!" Tsukishima shouted at the same time.

The ball fell to the court once more, getting Shiratorizawa another point.

"Sorry!" Tanaka apologized.

"My bad!" Asahi said.

"Don't mind!"

Shiratorizawa was now three points ahead of Karasuno.

"Calm down!"

Rei winced as he heard Sugawara's voice from the sidelines. "There's no time to self-destruct! What the hell are you so nervous about?! The TV crews? Quit messing around!" Sugawara shouted.

The referee gave Sugawara a dead panned look. "Got it! We got it, Suga, so calm down!" Daichi told him.

"Suga-san's scary..." Rei thinks to himself.

"I'm so sorry!" Daichi apologized to the referee.

TWEEEET!

Kawamura was up to serve again. He hits the ball up as Daichi kneeled down to receive it. Kageyama tosses to Tsukishima who spikes it but Goshiki ended up saving it.

"Wakatoshi!" Leon shouted, receiving the ball as Ushijima jumps up and spikes the ball. Rei tried to receive it but Shiratorizawa ended up getting a point as Rei looked irritated.

"Give me three." Rei spoke up, holding up three fingers. "I promise I'll get used to it."

Daichi and Asahi both smirked and nodded.

"Bring it!" Tanaka shouted, jumping up and spiking past Tendou and Ushijima, earning a point for Karasuno as the cheering squad cheered.

Asahi was up to serve as he was given words of encouragement. He did his jump serve as Yamagata saved it. Ushijima spiked the ball and gained another point for Shiratorizawa.

Rei took a look at the score.

Shiratorizawa

08

Karasuno

03

There was a buzzer sound that went off as Karasuno gathered around Ukai. "Blocking all comes down to timing! If they get through the top, it'll be difficult to prepare to receive, as well. You need to touch the ball, even if you can't stop it! Make Ushijima feel that there's a wall." Ukai announced.