ᖴIᖴTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ,𝗈𝖻𝗌𝖾𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇.

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! Enjoy!

edited on february 20th, 2022 @ 7:19am

════ ∘◦ᵒ 𓅓 ᵒ◦∘ ════

CHAPTER FIFTY-FOUR - OBSESSION

BOTH TEAMS WERE GATHERED AROUND their coaches. "The final set... I'm thinking about starting with Sugawara." Ukai spoke as everyone was sitting on the bench and gulping their water.

"Right!" Sugawara agreed.

"We're counting on you, Sugawara!" Ukai told him.

"Sugawara-kun, give it your all!" Takeda said.

"Suga-san, give me a whole bunch of tosses!" Tanaka added on.

Sugawara clasped his hands together before putting his hands close to his face. Kiyoko then put her hands over his as if trying to reassure him, while Sugawara, Yamaguchi, and Ennoshita all had stunned looks.

Sugawara suddenly turned red. "P-Please wait a while to marry me!" He stammered.

"Don't worry. I don't plan on marrying you, Sugawara." Kiyoko informed.

"You don't know that!" Sugawara claimed.

Daichi and Asahi were both covered in intense auras as they appeared behind Sugawara. "I'll hold your hand for you." Daichi said.

"No, I'll do it." Asahi offered.

"No! Stop! Shimizu's scent's gonna go away!" Sugawara shouted.

"Shut up! It's not fair that you're the only one!" Daichi argued.

"Don't touch me!"

"They look like they're going to be just fine." Takeda commented.

TWEEEEET!

Both Karasuno and Shiratorizawa headed back onto the court for the final set. "Kageyama was getting pretty exhausted. They're probably going to let him rest and put him back in when they need him the most." Iwaizumi stated from up in the stands.

"That's only if they can make it that far. This might be a bit much for Mr. Refreshing, don't you think?" Oikawa questioned.

"Huh? You're changing your setter?" Tendou spoke, noticing Sugawara. "That's lame."

Sugawara let out a breath. "If you get lost, just toss them to me." Asahi reassured. Sugawara then punched him playfully.

"Well, aren't you reliable! What are you, the ace?" Sugawara questioned with a smile on his face.

"I am the ace!" Asahi replied.

Goshiki was the first one to serve. "We're gonna cut them off at one!" Daichi exclaimed.

"Yeah!"

The whistle blew as Goshiki threw the ball up and did his jump serve. Tanaka barely dived down to receive it. "Sorry!" He apologized.

"Asahi!" Sugawara shouted, tossing the ball towards Asahi.

Asahi jumped up, spiking the ball past Ushijima and Kawamura, giving the first point of the final set for Karasuno.

Shirabu then tossed the ball towards Ushijima. Tsukishima and Asahi jumped up to block him, sending the ball flying towards the TV reporters but still getting a point for Shiratorizawa.

"Riku, nice serve!" Leon shouted.

Kawamura threw the ball up in the air. "Front!" Rei called out as Daichi rushed forward to receive it.