ᖴIᖴTY-ᔕI᙭,𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗏𝗈𝗅𝗅𝖾𝗒𝖻𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗂𝖽𝗂𝗈𝗍𝗌.

A/N: Hello, readers! This is where you'll finally find out about Rei's past with Kawamura! Enjoy!

edited on march 7th, 2022 @ 5:27am

════ ∘◦ᵒ 𓅓 ᵒ◦∘ ════

CHAPTER FIFTY-SIX - THE VOLLEYBALL IDIOTS

TSUKISHIMA HEADED TOWARDS UKAI. "Tsukishima—" He began. But Tsukishima had cut him off, making Ukai be taken aback.

"The bleeding has stopped. They immbolilized the part that was dislocated rock hard. Because it was my pinky, it'll effect my play extremely little." Tsukishima interrupted as Ukai glanced over to Kiyoko.

"That basically sums it up." Kiyoko confirmed.

Shiratorizawa's cheering squad continued cheering as Kawamura was switched out with Yunohama.

"It's probably going to be a jump float serve. We need to move up our defenses." Daichi informed as Rei and Tanaka nodded.

The whistle blew as Yunohama served the ball. "Daichi-san!" Rei called out as Daichi received it.

Kageyama got into setting position as Narita jumped up to spike. However, Kageyama did a setter dump, making Karasuno get a point as they cheered.

Both teams had 15 points. The buzzer sounded as Tsukishima was switched in with Narita. "We're counting on you, Tsukishima." Narita informed as Tsukishima just nodded.

"Tsukishima!" Tanaka shouted, causing Tsukishima to glance over at the second-year. "Look at you, showing up like some hero, you jerk!"

"Um... about when we do a 3-person block..." Tsukishima began.

"Not phased one bit, are you?" Tanaka questioned.

"Tsukishima!"

"We're counting on you!"

Karasuno was huddled in a circle. "We're gonna get through this!" Daichi exclaimed.

"Yeah!"

Asahi was up next to serve as he bounced the ball. "All right! Bring it!" Tanaka challenged. The whistle blew as Asahi threw the ball up into the air before slamming the ball against his palm. Leon barely had time to dive down and receive it.

"Yes!" Leon cheered.

Shirabu sent a toss back towards Ushijima. Tsukishima and Kageyama both jumped up to block him as the ball had hit Tsukishima's injured hand.

"One touch!" Tsukishima shouted.

Iwaizumi widened his eyes in surprise. "They managed to stop it again." He commented.

"What happened to Four-Eyes?" Oikawa questioned before continuing. "At the first practice match, I thought he was just a tall guy that was slightly intelligent."

Asahi quickly dived down to save the ball as Rei quickly covered for him. "Nice, Shiro!" Asahi complimented.

Daichi then received the ball over. "Chance ball!" Yamagata called out before receiving it. "Ushijima-san!" Shirabu shouted, tossing the ball over towards Ushijima.

"We're going to open it up!" Tsukishima informed as him and Tanaka jumped up to block. "Shiro's field of view." Tsukishima added in his head.

Ushijima spiked the ball as Rei received it. "Nice receive!" Daichi complimented. Tanaka nodded over to Tsukishima.

Kageyama tossed the ball. "Asahi-san!" Tanaka shouted out as Asahi spiked the ball.

"Tsutomu!" Ushijima shouted as Goshiki dived down to save the ball.