Anniversary Gift (Tom XXX)

~

warnings: smut, teasing, cockwarming. 18+

setting: tom's apartment

story type: smut

-

I searched desperately through my closet for something to wear tonight. It was Tom and I's one year anniversary and he said to dress nicely. I sighed in frustration, not finding anything suitable.

Ah ha!

I pulled out my short black dress. This was one of Tom's favorites of mine. It hugged my curves nicely, and the color went well with my skin tone.

I had also decided to throw on Tom's favorite pair of lingerie that he bought me for my birthday last month. I was going to be ruthless tonight.

The last time Tom and I had been intimate was almost three weeks ago, but it was merely a quick makeout session in the backseat of his Jaguar. He had just gotten back from filming a few days ago, and would have the next two months off before filming season two of Loki. I wanted to make tonight as special as possible.

I had just finished applying my makeup when Tom came into the room.

"Dinner is ready darli- Woah." He said, standing behind my vanity stool. I giggled and turned to face him, slowly standing up.

"See something you like?" I said, wrapping my arms around his neck and biting my lip softly.

His eyes widened at my tone and he gulped before running his hands along my sides, "Oh I definitely like what I see." He said, his eyes raking over my body. I smirked and ran a finger down his chest.

"I have a surprise underneath it."

His eyes widened even more and his cheeks flushed. This was going to be fun.

Tom stood, taking our plates and placing them in the sink. I took this as my opportunity and quickly made my way to our bedroom, slipping my dress off and sitting down on the edge of the bed. Tom walked in the room a few short minutes later, clutching my discarded dress and stopped dead in his tracks as he saw what I was wearing. His face reddened and his eyes practically bugged out of his head.

"I told you I had a surprise, Thomas." I said, using my best seductive voice.

The dress slipped from his grasp as he stalked over to me, his eyes taking in every inch of my body. I could see a very prominent bulge aching to be released from his pants. I smirked at this.

He walked up to me in an almost predatory way, placing his hands on either side of me and pushed me back onto the silk sheets. His eyes clouded with lust.

I bit my lip and felt my core heat up at how worked up he was getting. He growled quietly and hungrily smashed his lips against mine, pulling a soft moan from deep inside of me. I ran my fingers through his curls and gently tugged at them, causing him to groan against my mouth. His tongue swiped across my bottom lip, asking for permission which I gladly granted, opening wide enough for his to slip in.

I moaned at the sensation of him exploring my mouth while his hands explored my body. He pulled away from my lips and practically ripped the bra off of my (pale/tan/dark) chest. His eyes held a hunger that made my underwear soak instantly. He cast the black, lacy bra across the room.

"So perfect..." He whispered, leaving open-mouthed kisses along my collarbone. I moaned his name softly, making his eyes darken with lust even more.