Drunk Confessions (Tom)

~
warnings: alcohol, swearing
setting: marvel party/your apartment
story type: fluff/slight sexual teasing
-

Tom's POV: (switching it up a lil hehehe)

-

"Tom! Come on in man!" Chris exclaimed, giving me a firm hug. I laughed and returned the gesture before stepping inside the house.

Music blared loudly in the room, filling my ears immediately. Chris was throwing a party to celebrate the first season of Loki, and the announcement of Thor: Love and Thunder.

My eyes scanned the room searching for my best friend, and co-star, Y/N. I had known her since the very first Thor movie. She had helped in filming and makeup and we had grown close quickly. Now she was Loki's love interest, Vora, the norse goddess of wisdom.

I stupidly had grown to develop strong feelings for her. She had won my heart over entirely. No one else captured my attention the way she did, and no one was more perfect in my eyes than her.

"I am Vora! Goddess of wisdom! I demand you return my drink you mewling qui-"

I laughed, watching as a very intoxicated Y/N tried to take her drink back from Scarlett. She was a lightweight and got drunk very easily. I made my way over to her and a very annoyed Scarlett.

"Scarlet! Please! Just one mor-- Tom!" Her eyes seemed to brighten seeing my face, and she pulled me into a tight hug, "You're here! You made it!"

I chuckled and gently squeezed her back before she pulled away, her hands against my chest. The things she does to me. I sighed internally.

"Oh thank god. You can babysit Miss Lightweight from now on." Scarlett said, laughing and patting my shoulder as she walked over to Robert and Chris. I gave her a brief smile and turned my attention back to the giggling mess in front of me.

"How much have you had to drink tonight?" I asked as she grinned up at me.

She groaned and pouted, "Not enough. Scar took my drink with her." I laughed, watching as she staggered over to a bar stool. I sat down on the seat next to her and she rested her chin in her hand, watching me through a haze of liquor.

Her head tilted to the right, her facial expression turning into a dreamy look, "You look so good in that suit Tom. Oh!--" Her face shifted to worry as she placed her hand on my arm, "Am I drunk?"

I laughed loudly and shook my head, "Very drunk." She groaned and buried her face in her hands out of embarrassment. She hiccuped and looked back up at me, smiling. Her smile took my breath away. How could one person be so beautiful?

I realized we had been staring at each other for a little too long and chuckled again at her drunken state.

Another hiccup escaped her lips and she grabbed my hand, nuzzling her cheek into it. It was small things like this that made my heart race. My cheeks grew warm as she looked up at me with hooded eyes, "Your hand is really warm." She trailed off, her eyes closing.

"Are you tired?" I asked, cupping her cheek with my hand. She smiled and opened her eyes, "Not yet."

The night flew by quickly, I drank only a small amount of whiskey and I didn't even feel buzzed. Y/N on the other hand was absolutely hammered. I was leading her to the spot in Chris's driveway where her car was parked, our arms linked.

She laughed loudly and bumped into me, staggering. I laughed along with her, trying to enjoy the moment as long as possible before we parted ways.

She stopped at her door, clinging onto the handle and turned around to face me, "I think," she hiccuped, "I think I might be a little too drunk to drive Hiddles." I chuckled at her state and walked to where I was standing in front of her, "I can drive you home if you'd like. I carpooled with Robert."

Y/N grinned at me and pulled me into a hug, her vanilla scent washing over me. She buried her face into my chest and sighed. My chest tingled and the love I felt for her grew even stronger.

My arms wrapped around her waist, holding her close to me.

"I love you Tom."

My eyes flew open and my heart skipped a beat.

She pulled away from my chest and looked up at me, "I'm in love with you. I wanted to tell you tonight but Liz brought alcohol and I got drunk." She giggled, her eyes hooded. I grinned brightly, "You're in love with me?"

"I am indeed Tommy boy." Y/N threw her arms around my neck and laughed. My heart was racing-- she felt the same way I did. I had never been so happy before, felt such a vast amount of joy.

I lifted her up and spun her around, our laughs filling the chilly air. I set her back down and crashed my lips on hers.

She kissed me back with zero hesitation and smiled into it. I pulled away from her soft lips and rubbed my thumbs along the curves of her waist, "I'm in love with you too."

She smiled and pulled me into another mind-blowing kiss, filled with more passion than the first.

I would never get enough of her.

-

word count: 903