Black Lace (Tom XXX)

-

warnings: intercourse, oral sex (m receiving), Sub! Tom x Dom! Reader, bondage, toys, overstimulation, mommy kink. 

summary: It's officially Tom's birthday, and you decide to give him the best present he's ever had. Pleasure. You tie him up, blindfold him, and have your way with him, much to his liking.

A/N: from now on when I write a smutshot, I will be adding two "x"'s to indicate that it's smut lol.

-

    My eyes fluttered open, blinded by the morning sunlight streaming through the blinds. Why am I awake so early? I blindly fumbled for my phone and checked the time.

Ohhh. That's why. I thought, a smirk tugging at my lips. Today is my boyfriend Tom's birthday, and I woke up early to get a head start on his present. He had already left for the studio thankfully, which meant I had a few hours to set everything up. I planned on putting on the lingerie I had secretly bought yesterday, along with a few other necessary tools, and giving Tom a night full of absolute pleasure. 

Of course we have already been intimate before, but tonight would be different. The two times we have had sex had been gentle, vanilla sex. Not tonight. Tonight I planned on going all out.

I slipped the black lingerie set on and the sheer robe that went with it. Perfect. 

Tom would absolutely faint seeing me in this. 

I had already negotiated him to get tomorrow off, which meant he would have plenty of time to recover. Tonight was going to be all about him, not me. Hopefully the special tools I bought along with the lingerie wouldn't be too much.

It was now twenty minutes before Tom would be home. I had everything set up and ready. Lingerie on, restraints tied to the posts, blindfold on the nightstand, and a small bullet shaped vibrator with a band to hold it in place. 

Just as I had sat down on the edge of the bed, the front door shut, signalling his arrival. I quickly moved to the center of the edge and leaned back on the palms of my hands in a seductive way.

"Y/N, I'm home!" Tom called, his footsteps approaching the stairs. Silence hung in the air for a few moments before he started to make his way up them. "Darling?" He asked, opening the bedroom door. 

"It's about time." I purred, watching as his eyes widened at the sight before him. His cheeks dusted red as he slowly walked over to me, his eyes raking over my attire and the restraints on the bed-posts. 

As he stepped between my legs, I sat up and flattened my palms against his thighs, sliding them under his shirt to his lower abdomen. He tried to slide a hand between my thighs but I stopped him, making his brows pull together in confusion. 

"Tonight is just about you. Not me." I said, hooking his jeans loop with my finger and pulling his crotch closer to my face. Tom gasped softly as my hands slowly slid down his stomach and cupped his growing bulge, giving it a light squeeze. I bit my lip, his soft moan making me grow even wetter.

I unzipped his trousers and pulled them down with his boxers, his cock springing free and slapping against his abdomen deliciously. My mouth watered at the sight.

Gazing up at him through my lashes, I watched as Tom discarded his t-shirt, his eyes never leaving mine. His dick throbbed as I dragged my tongue along every inch of him and slowly took him into my mouth. His hands tangled into my hair, pulling it into a makeshift ponytail.