Cheater, Cheater Pumpkin Eater 2 (Tom XXX)

-

warnings: sexual intercourse, oral sex (f & m receiving), Dom!Tom x Sub!Reader, nipple stimulation, cock worship

!!! all gifs used are of Tom. you're welcome. !!!

A/N: this part will be the sex scene, and depending on how it ends I might just do a third part. This is a more slow, intimate paced Tom, not the usual brutal fucking I do LMAO so yeah :)

-

    Y/N's hands tangled in Tom's soft ginger locks, tugging at them as he squeezed her hips. He moaned softly at the tingly sensation and his hands slid up her back slowly, pulling her shirt up as he went.

She pulled away and slipped the shirt over her head, tossing it carelessly across the room. Tom drank in the sight of her black, lacy bra and felt his pants tighten. Y/N bit her lip, watching as he practically devoured her with just his eyes.

His hands skimmed over her stomach, sliding upwards and cupping her clothed breasts. A soft moan escaped her lips and the grip she had on Tom's shoulders tightened as her nipples hardened. 

Tom watched in awe at the goddess on his lap. She was pure perfection, the best combination of sweet yet sultry. The way her back arched as he touched her drove him insane. He would never have enough of her. 

He brought his lips down on her collarbone and left a trail of open-mouthed kisses to the dip between her breasts. Y/N's hands gently tugged at his hair, urging him on. He nipped and licked on the hot skin, ghosting his lips across the place just above her nipple, where the top wire of her bra started.

She moaned his name softly and continued running her hands through his now unruly hair as he buried his face in her chest, working his tongue on the soft skin. 

Tom's right hand moved from its place on her ribcage and slid around to her back, unhooking her bra after a slight amount of blind struggle. His lips moved from her breasts and Tom kissed all the way up to the crook of her neck.

He slid one strap down slowly, his thumb ghosting over the heated skin of her arm and leaving goosebumps in its wake. Once the strap was down, his fingers trailed back up to her shoulder, grazing across her navel, then his other hand slid down the other strap even slower. Teasingly slow. 

As both straps fell, her bra dropped to her lap, exposing her bare breasts and hard nipples. Tom tossed the piece of clothing into the same pile as her shirt.

His eyes raked over her naked upper half, taking in every detail like a piece of art. To him, she is a work of art.

"So, so perfect.." Tom whispered, pressing a kiss to each of her newly exposed skin and then wrapping his lips around one of the mounds, sucking gently and swirling his tongue. Y/N's eyes closed and she inhaled sharply as his tongue worked on her rock hard nipple.

"Tom." She whined softly, tugging the hair at the nape of his neck. He groaned against her sensitive skin in response. 

Y/N then rolled her hips against him, giving them both the friction they craved desperately. 

"Fuck." Tom moaned, nipping at her skin and then pulling away as he felt her hands slide under his shirt, sliding up his abs and taking it off of him. He discarded the shirt and Y/N licked her lips at the sight of his lean torso, running her hands down the hard muscle slowly.

Tom watched her every move through a hooded gaze, lust clouding his mind. He wanted her--no needed her in every way imaginable. He could practically smell the desire and lust filling the room.