Stood Up pt.2 (Tom XXX)

-
a second part was requested, so here you go! i hope you enjoy! :)
warnings: adultery, smut
summary: after meeting Tom at a restaurant, Y/N becomes absolutely smitten with him, but she hasn't broken things off with her current boyfriend. Why? Because Tom likes sneaking around behind his back. 😏
~Feminine Reader~
-

I sat comfortably on my couch, watching the television intently as my boyfriend rambled on the phone to his boss for the hundredth time this morning. Apparently, he had to go in early because of an outage. Usually this would upset me, but ever since I had met Tom that night two weeks ago, I couldn't care less.

I smirked to myself, knowing exactly what I'd be doing as soon as my boyfriend left the apartment. Tom and I had been sneaking around behind his back. I know, I know, it sounds cruel— but it was his idea. He likes sneaking around because it makes it more "fun."

Jack sighed, tucking his phone into his pocket and slipping his raincoat on.

"Boss needs me at the office for a few hours. Will you be okay with me gone for a bit?" He asked, grabbing his work bag. I chuckled to myself lowly.

"I'll be fine. If he needs you, go." I said, giving him a fake smile. He smiled back and quickly strode out, making his way to the parking garage. I immediately pulled my phone out and texted Tom, letting him know Jack would be gone in a few minutes.

Hey you. Jack is leaving for a few hours. Wanna come over? ;)

A few short moments later, my phone dinged.

On my way. Clothes off.

I bit my lip, already growing aroused at his demanding nature. I obeyed his order and quickly stripped, laying down on my bed. Excitement bubbled inside of me as the minutes passed.

Not long after I had laid down, the front door opened and footsteps made their way towards the bedroom. I silently squealed to myself and made sure to look as seductive as possible as the door opened.

My breath hitched, seeing Jack enter the room.

He stopped dead in his tracks, his eyes widening at my naked form. I bit my lip nervously, realizing Tom could be here any minute.

"Y-Y/N? Why are you naked?" Jack asked, his face reddening.

I decided to play along to keep the suspicion down. I didn't want Tom and I's game to end.

"I heard you coming back inside." I said, giggling and biting my lip seductively. Jack gulped, "I have to be at the office in 30 minutes.."

I sighed, "Alright. But I'll be waiting for you when you get back." I said, throwing him a wink. I definitely wouldn't be. At least not naked that is.

He nodded, feeling his pants tighten and quickly grabbed his tie, rushing out of the house. I waited for another five minutes before messaging Tom again.

Glad you weren't already here a few mins ago, Jack came back inside to grab his tie.

He immediately started typing back.

I'm sorry darling, traffic is slowing me down. I'll be there shortly, I promise.

It's alright sweetie, take your time. Maybe I can send you a few pics to help ease that traffic stress hm? ;)

I giggled to myself, knowing he'd love that.

You naughty little minx.

I angled my phone to take a photo of my breasts, and sent it to him.

Mmm. I can't wait to devour those tonight. You're already making me hard, darling.

I smirked to myself and sent a full body picture, wanting to tease him. Then an idea popped into my head. I had bought a few... toys for myself a few months ago after Jack failed continuously to satisfy me, and now I was going to use them to torture Tom.