Touch Me (Loki)

-

warnings: none

story type: fluffy :D

summary: Loki is now roommates with Tom, Zawe, and Y/N. He starts to realize he has an attraction towards her. Loki begins warming up to Y/N (much to her delight) and they have a special moment in Tom's library that changes everything between them for the better. 

Loki is so adorable in this imagine *melts*

-

    "We do have one other roommate, but I think you'll like her." Tom said, patting Loki's back as they approached the house. Loki felt skeptical of this other house mate. He has never met this woman before, and he hoped she wouldn't annoy him.

Zawe smiled, giving Loki's shoulder a gentle squeeze. "You will love her."

Loki tensed at Zawe's touch. He didn't like being touched, but made an exception for Tom since he was the only one that ever truly cared about him. He felt like he belonged in Tom and Zawe's little family. Of course when he says family he means the couple and a small brown pup named Bobby, they had no children.

He didn't care much for pets, but this one was alright. 

Tom unlocked and opened the door, letting Loki walk in first. Their house was very exquisite. A beautiful white fireplace sat in the living room, and the kitchen had white cabinets with sleek decorations, along with a few plants Zawe had placed.

He heard a faint voice coming from the kitchen. That must be this other roommate Tom spoke of.

Zawe walked past him into the kitchen, and he heard her talk with the mystery housemate. He took this as his chance to admire the artwork Tom had hanging up. They were unique, colorful paintings that made the room cozier and more inviting. 

"Y/N, this is Loki. Loki, this is Y/N." Tom said, wrapping his arm around Zawe's waist.

He looked over and his heart stopped.

The most beautiful midguardian woman stood before him. No one had ever caught his eye this way. Her eyes had the perfect color, her lips looked soft and warm-- he could go on for ages.

"Hi. I'm Y/N, it's nice to finally meet you." She said, hugging him. He tensed at the foreign contact.

"Sorry. I forgot to mention that she's a hugger." Tom chuckled.

The strangest feeling came over him. He wanted  to return the gesture. He wanted to feel her warmth and be enveloped by her arms. 

Loki gently wrapped his arms around her waist and set his chin on her shoulder. 

Zawe looked up at Tom and squealed silently, happy that Loki was returning the hug. Tom chuckled and smiled brightly, watching Loki warm up ever so slightly.

Y/N pulled away and grinned up at him, "I hope I didn't overstep any boundaries," her lip pulled between her teeth nervously, "Tom told me you aren't much for physical contact and I completely forgot." 

"You haven't." Loki smiled softly, his eyes taking in every detail of her face. He noticed the tiniest little details right off the bat. Tom noticed Loki's staring and smirked. His best friend was already falling in love. He could tell by the way Loki seemed absolutely entranced by her. His eyes followed her every movement, and the smile never left his face.

She smiled back up at him and then walked happily back to the kitchen, humming to herself as she prepared dinner. 

"She's remarkable." Loki whispered, watching as she practically danced back to the stove. She seemed so full of light and happiness. Tom's smirk grew and he wiggled his eyebrows down at Zawe.